18: moving in

Lexis's pov *month later
Today's moving day. I finally moving out of this tiny apartment.
My mom is watching Natalie as the boys and I will be moving my stuff from my apartment to the Why Don't We house. I hear a knock on the door.
"Hey guys," I say as I open the door to Corbyn, Jack, Zach, Daniel, and Jonah. "Ready?" Zach asks.
I nod and grab a box. I walk out to the uhaul and load it on there.
After a few long hours, we are done moving out. I look at my apartment one last time.
"A lot of memories," Daniel says putting his hand on my shoulder. "This is Natalie's first home, my first place with Jordan," I say trying not to cry.
I turn and hug Daniel. We walk out holding hands.

We load all the boxes in my new room and my mom brings Natalie over. "Hey sweetie, mommy missed you," I say taking her from my mom.
My mom leaves and the boys order pizza. Daniel watches Natalie as I go take a shower.

Jonah's pov
Lexis leaves to go take a shower and Daniel is holding Natalie. "Who's a pretty girl? You are, you are," Daniel says in a baby voice.
"Daniel she's a baby not a dog," Zach says. I chuckle at his joke.
Twenty minutes later, the doorbell rings. "I'll get it, Jonah go get Lexis," Jack says.
I get up and go to Lexis's room. "Lexis," I say knocking and opening the door.
"Oh my god," I say as I try to close the door as fast as I can. I hear Lexis scream.
"Jonah?" I hear Lexis say. "Pizza is here."
I run as quickly as I can back to the living room/kitchen. "Woah Jonah, you alright?" Corbyn asks.
"Um yeah I'm fine, I just fought I could lose some calories before I gain some." I grab a slice of pizza and sit on the couch.
A few minutes later, Lexis comes out. She grabs Natalie and gets some pizza.

*later
I go to Lexis's door and knock on it. "You descent?" I ask.
I hear her giggle. "Come in Jonah," Lexis says.
I open the door and sit on her bed. She's feeding little Natalie a bottle.
"Lexis, I'm sorry I walked in on you, I thought you weren't naked." "It's fine, I know you didn't mean to."
I nod. "So why did you move here? I didn't get to hear the story."
"Financial reasons, just until I get back to work." "Oh okay. I'd better get to bed, it's getting late, night Lexis," I say as I get up.
"Night Jonah," she says turning her attention back to Natalie. I close her door and walk to my room.

(A/n: still alive y'all, well maybe not for long because I have a drive for drivers ed, so wish me luck.)