38: 1st birthday

Lexis's pov *months later
I pick Natalie up out of her crib. "Happy birthday princess," I whisper to her.
I can't believe my baby is a toddler now. I put her on the floor and she waddles out of the room.
I walk out to the living room and I see the boys with Natalie. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Natalie. Happy birthday to you," they all sing to her.
She giggles and Jack picks her up. "Can't wait to have one of you soon," he says.
We look become silent and look at him. "What was that?" Jonah asks.
Jack's face becomes pale. "Umm...Gabbie's pregnant."
We all gasp. "Seriously?" I ask.
He nods. "Wow, congratulations. Who else knows about this?" Daniel asks.
"Um our families and Zach." We all turn to Zach.
"You knew about this and didn't tell us?" Corbyn asks. "He told me not to tell," Zach says.
"How far long is she?" I ask. "8 months," Jack says.
My jaw drops. "How long were you going to keep this from us?"
"Umm I don't know. Until she was born?" Jack says. I shake my head.
"I thought we were like family," Jonah says. "I know, I know it's just we wanted it to be a secret."
Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel walk out angrily. I stand there in utter shock.

*at birthday party
The boys aren't talking to Zach or Jack because they're still mad. I'm not worrying about it, today's Natalie's day, I'll deal with the new baby tomorrow.
Natalie plays with my siblings while I chat with my mom. "Where's Jordan?" She asks.
"I don't know. Haven't talked to him since the fight." "Are you still going to go to court?" I nod. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her.
Gabbie, 8 months pregnant. Jack wasn't lying.
I walk up to her and give her a hug. "Thank you so much for coming Gabbie," I say.
"Oh yeah of course. Here's a present for Natalie." "Thank you."
I pick up Natalie and put in her high chair. "Time to sing everyone," I say.
We all sing happy birthday and eat cake. I stand up for a speech.
"Thank you all for coming out and celebrating miss Natalie Rae. I didn't think I would be where I am today if it wasn't for Natalie. She's changed me for the better and I love her with all my heart. Children are a true blessing. Thank for the love and support from the past year."
I get a text from Jordan. Jordan: tell Natalie happy birthday from her daddy.

(A/n: it's been a hot minute. HOLY CRAP JACK IS A DAD. I decided to add that to the story. Anyway thanks y'all)