5: visit from biological father

(A/n: picture of what I imagine Jordan looks like ^)
*3 weeks later *12 weeks pregnant
"Woah I'm 3 months pregnant! 6 months to go!" I say excitedly. Jonah laughs.
"Can't wait to meet this little one," he says touching my small bump. "The baby can't wait to meet you."
"So do you know if you're going to raise the baby or adoption?" "Um I was looking at adoption and I don't think I could go through with someone else raising my baby."
Jonah nods. "So you're keeping it?"
"I think so." "You'll be a great mom," he says.
I smile and kiss him. "You'll be a great dad," I say.
I hear the doorbell ring. I get up to get it.
"Jordan? What are you doing here?" I ask. "I got your voicemail, why are you so desperate to get back together with me?" Jordan asks.
"What are you talking about?" "Lexis I know you being pregnant is fake."
"I'm not faking anything. Jordan I'm having your baby." "Not if you abort it," he says.
"It's too late for that, I'm already 3 months pregnant," I say. Jordan looks around and sees Jonah.
"What is he doing here?" "You don't live here anymore, so it's none of your business."
"Shut up." "Get out now!" I yell.
Jordan walks away and I slam the door. "Sorry about that," I say to Jonah.

*few days later
"I'm telling Lexis I'll make a great godfather," Daniel says as we walk into a restaurant. "Is this why you invited me to lunch?" I ask laughing.
"Maybe." I laugh harder.
"We'll see about that." "I want to at least be  apart of the baby's life, maybe as uncle Daniel?"
"Wow you're more excited about the baby than Jordan is." "Wait Jordan?"
"He stopped by my apartment a few days ago to tell me I was faking it and i should abort," I say. "Wow that's awful," Daniel says.
"Yep, but what can I do, he is the father of this child." "Still he shouldn't treat you that way."
"It's whatever Daniel really." "Did Jonah do anything about it?"
"Umm not really, I mean there's nothing he could do and there's nothing You will do about it," I say sterling. Daniel backs off.
"Do you have any names you like?" He asks. "Not really."
"What do you think the gender is?" "I don't know all I know is the baby is human," I say laughing.