an unrequited love

Dear love,
I've loved you for a long time. A very long time and to think I didn't even believe in love.
I'll keep this simple. Every word, every letter, every breath is dedicated to you, my love. I'm too young but we both know that's a lie.

Every word from these lips has been for you. Every cheesy thing that I've said to you is true. When you smile, I fall apart. Your laugh, goddamnit my world lights up. Your eyes, your lips, your hair everything, it's perfect.

But love isn't easy. It so jarring and intense that you can't think straight. Your heart breaks with every look and goddamnit your helpless. Remember you told me I was emotionally weak? I know but it's just for you and honestly it's terrifies me how easily you can strip my defences away and leave me naked beyond a mere physical body.

There is so much more I wish I could say but I can't.  So much more inside my heart and mind yet I have no words for it, no words to express how much I love you and how much it hurts to know you'll never love me back but that's life isn't it?

Every part of me, of this body, this soul, this mind is for you and you only so after all I give, I show, I say, don't give me your apologies or sympathies. I want - no need something that you can not give so I'll be content with what you can.

Till the end of times, this heart will beat for you and you only.

Sincerely,
Me