Taken

Chapter 7

Vvzzzzztttt 

With heavy eyes and blurry vision I tried to take in my surroundings.

Car? I'm in a car? 

I saw Ross in the driver's seat and James sitting co-captain in the front of the vehicle.

Vvvvzzzzttt

My phone is going off. 

I'm so tired. I have no idea where my phone is. All my body wants to do is sink back down into the comfy leather seat.

Vvvvvzzztt

STAY AWAKE!

My brain was screaming you have to stay awake. Just then I felt another pinch go in the side of my neck, the darkness took over again. When I woke again, I was being bounced around. I felt groggy, blinking to try and clear my vision I could see I was on a plane. Someone had wrapped me up in a fluffy blanket. Straightening my body my neck hurt, had I slept on it awkwardly? Where were my parents? I don't remember the last time we all flew together and didn't sit together. Plus, wasn't Jemma too young to be on a plane? But, looking around I saw no one but James and Ross. And then it hit me like a brick wall. -The dress,-the interview, -Adam. 

Pushing the cover off I tried to stand up, searching wildly for my family or a friendly face. My heart started racing.

I had to get away. 

But how? 

Giving me a command Ross said,"Sit down in this turbulence you're going to hurt yourself".

Flipping him off on shaky legs I said, "Where are we?" Therewas a clear edge in my voice. I tried to walk towards him. As soon as I triedto take a step I was flung over a seat. I heard laughter from the front of theplane.

 They think this is a joke!

Crawling now on all fours up to the men I knew I look ridiculous, but I needed answers. I had agreed to this ridiculous deal but I didn't agree to be kidnapped by these fuckers!

Halfway there I noticed there was another man on the plane. Pushing my hair out of my face, I looked up to the man from the floor. I saw that he was slimly built like a swimmer; he had to be in his early twenties. His long blonde hair perfectly framed his face and he had the deepest of blue eyes, the kind that could pierce your soul. The man offered me his hand, I reluctantly took it. Wherever we were going, it didn't matter thousands of feet up in the air what could I do so I settled into the seat next to the man and said, "Thanks". Giving me a mischievous smile he reached around me and put on my seatbelt.

Over the intercom I heard the captain come over the speakers and say, "Good evening folks we'll be landing in Dublin shortly to refuel it should only take an hour or so and we'll have you back in the air soon. Landing time at Charles de Gaulle Airport estimated to be 10 pm. Sit tight we're going to begin our descent now. Now I was getting my bearings back I realized this had to be a private plane. No expense spared for my kidnapping.

Okay.

I sighed to myself we were going to Paris I looked at the stranger next to me and said, "What time is it?" In a thick British accent he said, "Around 8:30pm. What time do you need to be there?" That meant I had been knocked out for an entire day!

Leaning back and cocking my head to the side to look him in the face, dead-eyed I said, "Smart ass".

"My my" the stranger said smiling and leaning a little too close for my comfort said, "Is that anyway for a lady to speak?"

Lifting one eyebrow I said, "I don't know how a lady would behave or speak after being kidnapped and drugged." Leaning closer to him, "Perhaps you can enlighten me?" Amusement dance across his face, I'm not going to let him or anyone else bully me.

He held out his hand for a hand shake I cautiously accepted it as he said, "I'm Michael Caffery, I'm assuming you've already met my brother, Adam?"

"Yes" I replied coldly. "Charmed, to meet you, I'm Jennifer, Jen for short."

The tires of the plane slammed against the run way . Then we slowly came to a stop.

Michael chuckled to himself while checking his phone he said, "That dog, lucked out I swore to the Heavens above that you, were going to be some ugly troll."

"Is that how you compliment a lady? They must be lining up outside your bedroom, waiting for their number to be called."

Looking down the aisle I saw a stewardess who was talking to James and Ross. 

Maybe she can help me get off this plane?

As if he was reading my mind Michael took my wrist and gave it a light squeeze and said, "Don't even think about it. Anyone that works for my family is loyal." Deflated, I sank back into my chair. When the woman came to us she politely nodded and said, "Can I get you anything while we wait, Sir?" She had a soothing Irish accent. Her name tag said Anna.

Michael rudely ignored her and typed away on his phone.

Geez that was a dickish move. 

 No matter how rich you are everyone deserves to be treated with respect whether you are the Queen of England or a homeless guy off the street. I answered for him, "I think he's good" The stewardess look to me and said "Can I get you anything, Miss" I am starving, the last time I ate had been before I took . I smiled back at the woman said, "Can I have a soda? Anything will do." The woman gave me a warm smiled and walked to the back of the plane to the fridges to retrieve my drink. I got up and followed behind her, Michael shot me a glance that's screamed no funny business. I guess the woman didn't hear me walking behind her because she jumped as soon as she saw me. I apologized; my Dad always said I walked like Batman stealthy.

I asked her "Do you have any food on board?" She said, "We have plenty, the cabin was freshly stocked yesterday. Also, I can get you whatever you like."

Smiling I said, "You don't need to trouble yourself, I'm kind of a picky eater anyway. I look down at her cart and saw some snacks I never heard of but I eagerly ate them all. After my pig out session I went back to my original seat at the back of the plane. I leant my head against the cool glass window of the plane. Looking out I saw a glimpse of Ireland, well mostly the airport but still I was here and in a few hours I would be in France.