Good Morning

Chapter 22

Click, click, click

Where am I?

Click, click, click

I'm running

Click, click, click

Heels?

I stop running and turned around and I see her.

Bang!

I wake up out of breath. The lawn is being cut.

Wait a minute, sound!

I can hear!!

Excitedly I leaped out of bed and ran to Michael's room.

"Good morning, sunshine! I can hear!"

Michael's back was turned to me as he sat at his computer with headphones on.

It's a little early for YouTube.

I tapped him on the shoulder and saw it wasn't YouTube he was watching.

He let out a scream.

And I screamed too.

"O MY GOD, REALLY IT'S LIKE 6:30. WHY IS YOUR DICK OUT"

Covering himself Michael said "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM. GET OUT!!"

As he stood the headphones came out of the computer jack and the room filled with the moans and grunts of hardcore porn.

I turned around and covered my eyes and said, "I'm sorry!"

He yelled back, "GET OUT!"

As I walked blindly to the door I said, "Did you know that masturbation is a completely natural process. It's a great stress relief some doctors even think--"

Ouch

I hit my head on the door and rushed out. I shut the door behind me.

I started to walk down to the kitchen, when I heard, "You're not sick anymore!" I turned around to see Kairi in her Disney Frozen pajamas.

"Good morning, Kairi! I am better! How did you sleep?"

"Good, I dreamt I was a giant guinea pig and I took over a city."

"Wwhhhhaattt?"

She smiled proudly," I was a good princess".

We walked down the grand stair case and saw Thomas walking by.

"Good morning, Thomas!"

Looking a little confused he said, "Good morning ma'am, your hearing is back! Is there something I can do for you?"

"Yes it is thankfully. No I don't need anything, I am just saying good morning." Kairi followed my example and said good morning too. We walked into the kitchen and I lifted her up to sit at the island.

"So what will it be kiddo?"

"Hot coco with milk"

"You got it!" I had always been a morning person, but today I had extra energy. I made Kairi her hot chocolate and she sipped on it.

I leaned over the Island and said, " Is that's?"

She nodded completely happy with her choice.

"Oh no, no, no you are going to eat some real food. Will you be my little helper? We can make breakfast for everyone". Excitement instantly filled her face.