I Am

Chapter 23

I found Adam in his office. I didn't bother knocking I just shut the door behind me and walked over to him. I sat on the edge of his desk with my legs slightly parted. He sat in his desk chair. For a few moments we sat it silences.

"Well? What was that about?" I asked.

He turned and faced me," Welcome to the family, I think we all asked that with him."

"I think he's trying in a way to be a good Dad. He just has an emotionally scarring and messed up way of doing it".

He smiled and stood in between my legs and leaned on his knuckles to get closer to me.

"Don't waste your time trying to see good in him. He's a fraction of who he use to be. Now he's just a bitter old man who's a burden to everyone he comes in contact with. I have no idea how my mother can put up with him after 47 years you would think she would leave."

What happened here?

I put my hands on his shoulders and said," Your a good man. You know that?"

Chucking he said,"You have no idea the type of person I am".

"I see your actions. How you treat your family- Brandon, Michael, Kairi, Celine, me. You do right by people who deserve it. Even now, when your  pissed at Rodger you still haven't thrown him out on the streets. A real man handles his business and doesn't do the easiest thing. So lets hear you say it. Who's the man?" I pulled him even closer and started to move my hip up and down his. He was hard.

"You're playing a dangerous game, love."

"Good" I lustfully.

He kissed me deeply his mouth searching and sucking mines he started to grind against my sex and I matched his paced. Slow as first letting the friction between our bodies and build. I felt how hard he was and that only turned me on more. I ran my hand down his body and felt every curve and dip. "Say it" I said  with a heavy breath. I was panting as he ran his finger threw my hair letting him kiss me at new angles. He all but ripped my nightgown off and tossed it to the floor. He moved his hips faster. Every nerve in my body was alive. "I am" he said roughly.

There was a knock at the door. Still kissing me he said,"What!"

"It's me sweetie", Celine voice came through the door "Can I come in"

Fucking great.

Catching my breath I hopped off the desk and started looking for my nightgown. Adam held it out for me and said,"We are nowhere near finish here."

Smiling I walked over to the couch and he opened the door. Celine came in with a sad smile and said to Adam, "Don't let him get you upset"she held her hand to his cheek. He pulled back.

Hiding her disappointment she walked farer into the office and saw me. "Great your both here, we can start planning".

She held up a binder thicker than any textbook I never had,"Shall we begin?"

"Ummm Mom I have work, but Jen knows what we want. So, I'm going to leave you two to it".

Just then Kairi came into the room "Your getting married! Why didn't you tell me! I want to be the flower girl."She came and sat hard on my lap.

"I'll leave you guys to it. Love, give me the quick note version tonight at dinner I'll be back around  seven". Adam came over and kissed me  passionately, but I broke the kiss ultimately not liking the PDA in front of his mom.

"See you tonight", I said and with that he turned and walked out of his office.

Celine, Kairi and I spent the rest of the day planning the wedding. Celine decided the guest list would be 300 people, only 75 would be at the actual wedding. She gushed over all the possibilities for the venue, but she decided to go with the Château de Challain-la-Potherie.