Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Hi, I'm Ella Payne. Which is really ironic because I'm in love the band One Direction with includes Liam Payne. I have long brow hair, green eyes, and I'm in my last year of high school. As I've already told you I'm in love with one direction, I hear they are in my town so I'm going to go out and see if I can find them. I guess I have to try my best to not be a fan girl. I was walking down the park of  Mississauga Ontario. I didn’t see them there so I walked around the mall and guess who I saw.

I saw Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik. I tried so hard not to scream and cry knowing they were 20 feet ahead of me. Suddenly the curly haired band member started to choke. He was eating gumballs and I guess one got stuck in his throat. Nobody was around so I had to do something. I walked by them brushing up against Liam on purpose and ran straight for harry. I guess this is where my first aid training was actually going to help me in life. I wrapped my arums around harry in the position of the Heimlich maneuver and pushed on his stomach completely forgetting that it was 1/5 of one direction I was holding. The gumball came flying out of his mouth just in time. He quickly turned to give me a hug. When he threw his arms around me I jumped with excitement and then kind of pushed him away. When I turned around I saw all 5 boys staring at me with amazing eyes. 

"OH my god!" Zayn said.

" Thank you so much, we are so glad you were around" Liam said as I almost melted

Harry leaned in to give me another hug and I kind of pushed him away.

"what?" harry said confused.

"its just you guys are One Direction, it just doesn’t seem real" I responded.

" I can pinch you if you like" the Irish blonde said.

"that’s okay Niall" I quickly said before he did.

I almost past out looking at the five cute faces staring at me. Liam kept saying thank you in all the fraise he could think of. it was kind of cute, but it was almost getting on my last nerves.

*********************************************

So that’s the first chapter and I hope you liked it. I promise the story will get better and that you will enjoy it more. Please comment and vote.