Chapter 7

This chapter is where most of the tragedy starts... Liam getting a concussion is just an add in.

Chapter 7:

3 weeks had past and Liam could finally start to do the concerts again. The screaming was extra loud this concert and you could tell it was to congratulate Liam for coming back. Liam smiled the whole concert and I couldn't help but smile too. I told Paul I was going to be on the tour bus and to tell me if someone gets hurt because I was planning on calling Alexavier to talk to him about how things have been going.

When I called there was no answer. So I called again and got the same message.

"Hey you have reached Alexavier, Sorry can' come to the phone. you know what to do though" his voice said in the  message.

He wasn't answering so I called mom and dad. They answered and gave me the worst news possible. They said that Alexavier was in the hospital from a stroke. I didn't know why he would have a stroke, I'm pretty sure he didn't smoke or take drugs, and I would think he would tell my parents if he was having symptoms. I didn't think about that too long because it was so stressful and I started to cry my eyes out. I told my mom I would call her when I calm down. When I hung up I started screaming the words why into a pillow. I started smashing my hang up against the doors. I threw all my cloths from the drawers onto the floor. 

"DON"T TAKE MY BEST FRIEND!" I screamed

I was so upset I threw my cloths into my bag. I started to calm down and think to myself

"He isn't dead yet. Don't think that way. You have to stay." 

I wasn't calm yet and stayed in my room on the bus. The concert ended and Liam and Harry where shouting about how much they love being One Direction and how their lives couldn't be any better. It was aweful hearing their voices because I knew that I wasn't coming out of my room anytime soon. I knew I couldn't tell them either. I didn't want the drama and I didn't want to think about it. It was hard not to though because my best friend and brother could be dying right now. 

"Hey babe" Liam said barging in my room. 

"WASSS UP ITS TOO QUITE!" Louis shouted following Liam.

"Oh hey, can I have some alone time please?" I said trying to hold back my tears when they were in the room.

 "Why what’s wrong?" Liam said.

"Just let her be" Louis said.

They left and I started to cry again. Liam was just like Alexavier, he would never leave without an answer and would always push me to my fullest. I loved being around him, but at this point I just didn't know. If Alexavier dies I won't be able to handle it. After crying until dinner I called my mom back. When I called she sounded like she had been crying has hard as possible. I heard a straight beep in the back ground.

"He is gone!" My mom said bursting into tears again.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed hanging up.

I busted into tears, even harder than before I couldn't bare myself and grabbed a pare of scissors and started to cut my arms a little bit. I had to stop. I realized that Alexavier would never want me to do that. I quickly got Band-Aids from my office and placed them where I had opened the skin. I threw a sweater on and started to scream and cry again. 

"What’s wrong!!" Liam came in shouting.

"I'm sorry, it’s too much. We have to be just employee friends. Now please leave." I said crying my eyes out. 

"What no.." He said as tears came to his eyes.

I stood up giving him a hug and starting to cry again.

"I'm so sorry, but don’t you ever forget that I love you!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

I let go and ran back to my bed. He stood there for a minute tearing up and left when the tears really started to come down. I could hear him telling the boys and I blanked them out and started to pray to myself that Alexavier would come back. I thought about leaving the boys of depression but  I couldn't risk letting more than one of her best friends die. 

Days went past and she decided to call her parents no matter how hard she would cry after. 

"Hi sweetie, thank you for calling! I've been worried about you." my mother said.

"Hi mom" I said.

"They found out why." My father said on the other line.

"Why what?" I said confused.

""Why your brother had the stroke." My mother said.

I could hear her tearing up again and I made me tear again too.

"He had a drug problem." my father said softly.

"A drug problem. that cant be right. I thought him that he shouldn't do drugs. That they would cause deceases." I said starting to freak out.

"I guess he was having a hard time at school, or something that we didn't know about." my father continued

"It's all my fault. I never suspected him to have any stress and I never asked him and he was my best friend and I just didn't try to help hi at all." I said starting to shed tears.

"It's not your fault. you couldn't have known." my mother said trying to comfort me.

"But.. I did!" I said.

"What?" my dad said confused.

"He told me he was being bullied pretty bad in school and I never really did anything. I told him that they were jerks and that he was a good kid. and I didn't help him!" I said.

" ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! you should get some rest. we will talk later." My mother said in worry.

I hung up and started to cry again. I cried myself to sleep even harder than  I usually did. 

***********************************************

I stayed in my room everyday every minute except for when they were on stage and when I got hungry. It was hard sharing a room with Liam so when ever we got a hotel room we would make sure it was a two in one room. Liam and I didn't talk except for the occasional hello.