chapter 24

Chapter 24:

I woke up in the greatest mood. I felt complete. I had always felt like i was missing something since i got on tour. I mean, i had great friends, the best boyfriend, but i didn't have and girlfriends. And now i do. I got out of bed feeling a little light headed, but it past so i got in the shower and got dressed. 

I wore black leggings and a baggy aburn shirt and fishtailed hair. I went downstairs to the kitchen where the boys sat eating their pancakes, when the culy haired brunette started to choke. I ran up to him giving him the heimlich. 

"Thanks" He said catching his breath.

"Do you have a habbit in choking or something?" I asked playfully hitting his arm. 

We continued to eat and have small conversations. 

DING DONG DING DONG

Niall quickly answered the door to his girlfriend and hugged her. 

"The fans are okay with me! The fans are okay with me!" Tracy said while kissing nialls cheek.

"NO PDA!" Louis exclaimed.

Everyone started to smile and niall kissed her lips just to annoy him. They were a great couple. He moved she moved, she moved he moved. They were glued like two peices of paper. 

"LETS GO OUT TO THE CLUB AND CELEBRATE TONIGHT!" Harry said picking me up bridal style just to annoy Liam.

The way that they teased eachother made me laugh, they were true brothers. 

"That sounds great, now put me down!" I said struggling to get loose from his grip.

"As long as theirs alcholol!" Louis shouted out.

"Ugh... I guess so..." Liam said looking down at the ground.

I forgot that Liam can't drink as much as the rest of us. I felt kind of bad to bring him into a place that would tempt him. 

"Liam... Don't worry about it. We can have a couple drinks and then just stop. I'll do it with you!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Thanks babes" He said kissing my lips gererously.

"That was for you lou" Liam winked 

So liam did play along. What a pale. Liam knew how to have fun and he knew how to make fun when the fun started to end. He was actually in the top for being immapture. Liam was one of those guys that would say " Thats what she said" or  "Thats what he said." It may have bin immautre but he was pretty funny.

*****

Tracy and I spent the whole day together cleaning, watching movies, going for small walks to see if anybody would recoznie her yet. We only got about 10 people come up the whole day. She was a year younger than me, but she was really cute. It was almost as if she wanted the attention. She was a odd one, but i loved her. 

"What should i wear?" I asked her.

"OOO! this!" She said holding up a orange jumper.

I only had it because my aunt bought it for my birthday. I had never worn it outside of family events.

"NO! you can wear it though!" I said holding it up over her body to see if it would fit.

"Really! Thanks! It's soo cute!" She said putting it on. 

"I love this outfit!" I said holding up a purple beach dress that flowed beneath my ankles.

"EWw... your not wearng that!" tracy said starting to chuckle a bit.