Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to have a nice warm shower, brush my teeth, and do my hair for my date. Everything was going perfect. I put my make up on and a nice back straples dress and headed downstairs. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a suprise." He responded.

I knew he wasn't going to tell me, but it was worth a shot. All i knew was that i was really excited to see. 

"Here we are!" He said.

We were in another big feild! I wonder what it is with him and feilds, oh well. 

"Sorry, its another hike! Want me to start carrying you now?" He asked with a chukle.

"Im fine! Im wearing flats today!" I said smirking at him.

"Awe nuts! I wore my comfortable shoes for a reason!" He said taking my hand in his

We walked a longer than the last time so im guessing that this was going to be good. We walked a tiny bit further and there was a giant screen projector and lawn chairs.

"This is the one direction dirve in movie" He said to me.

"So all the boys no about it?"I asked.

"Yeah, but nobody had used it in like a year." He said sitting me down in one of the chairs. 

We watched a comedy movie so we were laughing the whole time. When the movie was over I went and sat on Liam's lap. We looked at eachother for a minute and then he leaned in and kissed me. We kissed for longer than we ever had. It was the most romantic thing that had happened to me! Just to top it off it started to rain.

"Who's that?" I asked looking at two people running.

"I don't know?" He said backing away from the kiss to look.

"Niall..." he said to himself 

Niall... it couldn't be Niall. That boy was with a girl.

"NIALL!!" Liam started shouting.

I was shocked. Niall came running over. 

"Hey guys, this is my girlfriend Tracy.

*********************************************************

We went back to the house i decided to talk to Niall about Tracy.

"Niall, how could you not tell me!" I said 

"You weren't even here! And don't take it badly, i didn't tell any of the boys either." He said 

I couldn't believe Niall had a girlfriend. He was always the independent one. The one who didn't need anyone to make him happy. Who only needed his friends. The red solo cup. The guy who never got bit by the love bug. I just couldn't believe it.

"She is coming over tomorrow, thats when i was going to tell you guys. Don't be rude." He said sitting down on the couch giving me a slight dirty look.

"Do you really think i would do that! I'm excited to meet her! I mean i didn't even get to see her tonight!" I said sitting down beside him and giving him  a slight snuggle.

Niall was more like Alexavier than any of the other boys. I guess thats why i am so protective of him. I guess he made me feel like Alexavier was still here. I felt a tear roll down my face. It was still hard thinking about Alexavier.

"What's wrong?" Niall said picking my head up so he could see my face.

"Nothing, it's just you remind me of my brother." I said giving him a hug and then heading up stairs.

"Good night" I said walking into Liams room.

"Oh, good night love!" He responded while givng me a hug.

I went to bed early because i knew it would take a while after all the excitement.

I woke up the next moriing in a great mood. I had a nice warm shower, put on a cute top with skinny jeans and some pumps. I was so excited to meet Tracy, I hoped that she could be that girlfriend ill have when drama goes on during the door. So we can talk to each other about secretes and do each others nails. OOO I'm so excited!

"Hi, I'm tracy!" a girl said as I walked downstairs.

She had long brown hair, average heghit and wore glasses. She was wearing a navey blue shirt and black denim jeans. She looked almost gothic. I wonder what cheerfful Niall was doing with depressing her. 

"I love your outfit!" Tracy said walking over to shake my hand.

Atleast she was respectful. I mean she acted as if i was Nialls mother. Even though she needed my blessing, I' just his friend. 

"So what are you guys doing ttoday?" I asked.

"It's up to Tracy." Niall responded taking her hand in his.

"How about we stay here or go to my house. I don't want the paps to find us together."She said.

I was extreamly impressed with her. They decided to stay with us and we all ordered pizza, played games, and watched movies. As i got to know her she was such a nice girl. She had such a spiritual personality and was just like Niall when it came to food. Niall and her ate the whole pizza. It was kind of cute  how their personalities matched. The only difference was she had an old soul and Niall still acted like he was 15. They were so cute though. I could tell niall really liked her because he actually lether have a bite of his peice of pizza. 

After a while Liam and I just went upstairs and watched out own movie. I ended up falling asleep on him though.  

"I'm leaving so i just wanted to say goodbye! I had a great time!" Tracy said waking me up.

"Oh hey." 

"Sorry to wake you up, I just wanted to thank you!" She said giving me a hug. 

"It was my pleasure, It was great to meet you after last night! I hope to see you soon! Maybe just the two of us could hang out!" I said.

"Yea! That sounds great!" She said 

After she left I quietly left Liam to sleep.

"Hey Niall." I said running into him in the hallway.

"SO what did you think" He asked

"It's not up to me, but if it was... you would be married." I said giving him a smirk.

"What? So did you like her?" He asked me confused about my last remark.

"I loved her! You guys will be great!" I said giving him a hug. 

"do you think the boys liked her?" He asked looking a little concerned.

"I don't know. I don't think they would hang out with her by choice, but I know they are happy for you." I said walking bac to my room.

"Okay. well, good night!" He said winking at me.

"Good Night!"

*************

Authors note: Hope you guys liked it! Im so sorry i havent updated for a while! I'm going to my cottage so I will be writting and hopefully when i get home I can update more than one chapter! Please Keep reading! It it coming to an end but im sure i can fit 3 or 4 more chapters! COMMENT VOTE READ!