Chapter 20

Oh god! Writters block again! I think this one will be way more boring, but you like what you like! HAHA Enjoy! Ps sorry this took so long!

Chapter 20:

I spent all day packing my stuff. I guess i was a little out of practise with the medical part too. I packed my pants, my shirts, my sweaters, my skirts, and my dresses. I was planning on packing light, but thats almost impossable when you going on a year tour around the world. I needed to look good still too! 

"Hello love." Liam said walking into my bedroom.

"LIAM! I packing! Would you like to see one of my bras? Noo... so leave!" I yelled slightly giggling.

"Come on.." He said opening the door a little more.

"I will get a spoon and chace you around with it!" I said starting to lugh harder.

"Okay okay okay! Then I will talk to you after than!" Liam said winking at me and leaving. 

When I finised  packing I decided to notify my parents that i was leaving. They had a right to know why her house was empty when she got home.

"Hello." my mothers voice answerd.

"Hey mom. I need to tell you something!" I said,

"Okay. what is it?" She asked.

"I'm going back on tour the with the guys today." I said hesitating a little bit.

"Oh honey, im so happy for you! Are you sure your ready though?" She asked sounding concerned.

"I know I am!" I responded.

"Okay well I love you very much! I hope you have fun sweety! Call me every night! Well whenever you get the chance.." She said slightly giggling.

"I will mom! I love you!" I said before hanging up.

I threw the bed on the bed and flopped down beside it. I was going to miss being home. I was going to miss being able to sleep whenever, eat whenever, or even jump aroud whenever. I was starting another adventure, and hopefully this one doesn't end with tragity.

"Are you ready love?" Liam said walking into the room. 

"Yep! Do you think you could possibly carry a couple of my bags?" I asked struggling to pick them up myself.

"I can carry you if you like!" Liam said walking toward the bags.

"Thanks!" I said chuckling.

We picked the bags up and drove to the airport. There wasn't much conversation on the car ride. Only small talk, i guess we just aren't car talkers.

"FLIGHT 168 PLEASE PREPARE TO BOARD! PLEASE PROCEAD ONTO THE AIRPLANE! FLIGHT 168!" 

Liam took my hand and we jumped onto the airplane. We had atleast 20 people come up and ask for pictures. Liam told them no, but i made him. 

"Liam, do the boys know im coming?" I asked as we seated on the plane.

"No, i can tell them if you like." He said taking a grip on my hand.

"No, no... I'm glad they don't know!" I said.

"Oh okay!" he said.

We both slept the rest of the ride. My head on his shoulder, hand in hand, and dreaming.  

***************

"It's time to wake up." Liam said kissing me gentally on the forehead.

"Okay..." I said moaning slightly.

We got up and walked off of the airplane hand in hand once again. 

"Are you excited to see the boys?" He asked me

"Yes! I have missed them so much!" I said walking a little faster.

"Oh My Gosh! LIAM IS BACK!!" A girl shouted out.

"AND ELLA!" Another girl said running towards us!

Luckly Liam called the body gaurds to meet us there.

"Can we have you autograph! Oh my goshh! Please, im a huge fan!" One girl said running towards us.

"Me too!" Another one said.

Before we knew it we were signing autogrphs with still atleast 40 more people infront. Thankfully Paul was there and stopped the whole thing. 

"Thank you paul! Ive missed you!" I said wrapping my arms around him giving him a playful hug.

Liam and I walked on and hopped in the car once we had our bags. The drive was quite long, but we watched a movie so it would go by faster. Obviously it was Toy Story! But this time it was toy story 2! I hadn't seen that one yet, Liam has though. 

Before we knew it we had arrived in the boys drive way. It looked like everyone was home. 

"Don't get the bags. We will go in and suprise them and then they will carry them! Believe me i know the boys!" He said.

"Okay! Lets go." I said chuckling.

I opened the door hesitently. I was afriad of the boys reactions, I mean i don't want to get trampled! 

"Hey! Where is my room!!" I said walking in the door way so they could see me! 

"ELLLAAA!!!" Louis shouted running towards me!

"I've missed you!" Niall shouted.

"Ella!" Harry said comeing over to me. 

"Ive missed you guys!" I said giving them all sepeate hugs. 

"Come here Zayn! Are you not happy to see me!" I said running over and sitting on his lap.

"Of Course I am!" He said kissing my cheek.

I got up and saw the boys leaving the house. 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"We are getting your bags so we know that your aren't leaving again!" They said.

"I told you!" Liam said winking at me as the door slammed behind the others.

That night was like any other night with the guys. Fighting over who sat next to me, watching movies, midnight snack with Niall, Gossip time with louis. I didn't realize how much i missed them and how much they missed me. Well im back now and thats all that matters! 

Authors note: See kind of boring, but im am going to update real soon! VOTE COMMENT READ! Thanks x