Chapter 17

This chapter was already planned out! I loved seeing all your reactions to the last chapter because... well you will find out! 

Chapter 17:

I woke up still in my cloths from the day before with tissues around me. I must have slept all throught the afternoon and night. I guess there was no need for a nap today. I got up and into the shower hoping that would dip the redness from my face. When i was done, i walked into my room only in a towel seeing Audry sitting on the bed.

"Heyy cuzz!" She said to me

"Hi." was all i responded with.

"What is wrong?" She asked me.

I didn't respond to the question and just continued to walk away and get dressed. She thankfully, stopped trying after that. If i was going to talk about it with anyone it would be Louis. Louis, yea. I then texed louis what I saw hoping he would give me some advice.

CARROTHEADELLA: 

Louis. We need to talk. I walked in on Liam and my cousin kissing. They didn't see me, but I can't think of a logical explanation. I need some advice. Please help me. <3

He must always be his phone because he always responds insintaniously.

CARROTHEADLOUIS:

Oh my gosh. Are you serious? I am shocked. Liam wouldn't stop talking about you before he left. And constantly mentioned you when he called. Are  you sure thats what you saw? x

CARROTHEADELLA: 

I am sure. There lips were touching and I had my eyes checked a couple months ago. What should I do?

CARROTHEADLOUIS:

I don't know. All I know is if you want an accurate answer I would talk to Liam. Liam is the most honest guy I know, even if he makes a mistake and hurts someone. If you ask Liam he will give you an answer and hopefully there is a logical explanation. Please talk to him. x

CARROTHEADELLA: 

Okay... I will tell you what he says and you have to help me if there isn't an explanation. Thanks. Love you! Bye

CARROTHEADLOUIS:

No problem love. Love you too. Eat your carrots.:P . x 

I can not believe I have to talk to Liam. I know I have to, but he has to be alone. I do not want Audry there. She is the kind of girl that will give excuses and tell you what you want to hear and not the truth. All i want is the truth. 

I decided to tell him after breakfast and maybe ask him to go out with me so I know audry wont be there. 

"Liam would you come on a walk with me after breakfast?" I asked him while he swalloed a mouthfull of bacon.

"Yea sure! I am glad you can talk to me finally. Maybe you will tell me what has bin on your mind." He said giving me a playfull smirk.

"Yea that is why i want to go on the walk with you. I am still not feeling better, but I need to talk to you about it." I responded Leaving the room to get my running shoes.

What if Liam doesn't tell the truth. Well I have to admit I am a litttle afraid of the truth. What if it is going to make me hate both him and my cousin for ever. Who am I kidding? I couldn't hate them. If it isn't what I want to hear then I can not hold it against them. My decition is final.