chapter 23

chapter 23:

RING RING RING

"Hello" I said not knowing who had called me.

"Hey! It's Tracy" The voice said.

"Oh hey! How did you get my number?" I asked her.

"Oh Niall gave it to me. Want to hang out today?" She asked me!

"Yea, I've got nothing until 5. The boys have an interview." I said 

"okay, then we will definetly be back." She said.

"What did you have in mind to do?" I asked curiously.

It was great I was getting a chance to know Tracy. I really do need a girlfriend in the experience and not to just hang around with paul when i get tired of the boys. 

"I don't know! How about we do a little shopping!" She asked.

"YES! I need a new bra, and you know.. It's kind of awkward walking into victorias secret while the boys just hang around out front the store. What time?" I said so egure to get going.

"How about i pick you up in half an hour." she said.

"sounds great, see ya then" i responded then quickly hanging up. 

I was so excited to have a little girl time! I hadn't had girl time since i saw sarah. I mean I actually need to bra shop.. I put on my tie-dye tank, some jean shorts, toms, and threw my hair in a bun.

“Hey Niall, guess whos hanging around your girlfriend?” I asked niall as he sat in the kitchen staring at his food.

“ME!” I quickly added.

“Really, I hope you have fun. I knew you two would get along.” Niall said suddenly eating again.

"oh we will!" 

I heard a sudden knock at the door and a jolt of excitment came over me. I couldn't believe it had already been a half an hour though!

"HEEY!" I said looking at tracy in the doorway.

"Hey! lets get going" she said.

"Okay." I said.

"BYE NIALL" we both said in unisson.

We drove to the mall and i was so excited. I could sense that she was too.

"So. Does anybody know that you and niall are dating?" I asked.

"Like the public?" I added

"Not, really... That i think. Niall said he was going to tell people in the next interview." tracy responded.

"I must enjoy my life as it is now. I need to recodnize that everything will change and my life will no longer be the same. I need to appreciate what i have now." She added.

"Spoken from the soul!" I joked. 

We both laughed for a minute and then it got quiet. Looking at tracy i relized something. She may look kind of scary the way she dresses, but she is very wise and fun. I loved hanging aroound her already.

"I love this bra!" I said holding up one that was lepord print.

"Yea! You should buy it!" She said.

"Definetly." I responded paying for it at the front counter. 

After i bought my bras we went shopping at forever 21. They had some really weird clothes in that store. Some were cute though.

"Oh my gosh... I love this dress." Tracy said holding up a pair of velvet brown pants with black splotched all over. 

It was the uglyiest thing i had ever seen. I hoped she was being sarcastic.

"HA.HA.HA yea..... I would wear that to the red carpet with Liam!" I said jokingly.

"I wasn't kidding..." She replied in a pist off tone.

"Oh.. sorry. I guess i could see them on you!" I said aplogizing and hoping she would hold a grudge.

"It's okay... most people think my style is weird." She said looking down at her old black sneekers.

"I like your style for you! It's sheek! I just wouldnt wear it on me!" I said jokingly.

"Thanks" she said winking at me.

we shopped a little more and then sat down with some food at the food court. I was starving at that point and so was tracy.

"So, tell me about yourself.. Do you have and siblings?" She asked.

"Ugh... i had a brother... He past away a year and a half ago. Drug overdose." I said starting to tear up a little bit.

"Oh my gosh, im so sorry! i didnt.." She said before i cut her off.

"It's okay! You probably didn't know. And I'm just a little soft on the subject. He was my best friend." 

I really did have a hard time talking about it. Atleast no she knew and wouldn't bring it up again. After we finished shopping i went home and got dressed for the interview. Tonight was the night niall spilt the beans and the night that i would have to watch carefully. The talk show they were going to tonight was the kind that plays games and unfortunetly for me they chose boxing the robot bear. It was a really odd show.

"Boyss Boyss! Are we in a relationship or single?" the intrviewer asked.

"Sorry we aren't, im in another reationship." Nial joked.

"OOO..... this is knew! Whats her name?" the interviewer responded.

"Tracy." He said looking at me and starting to blush.

The rest of the boys responded and then boxed that weird robot thing. Liam won, Niall won, Louis destried it and the rest of the boys didn't get get to go because of louis. It was quite funny to watch though.

"That was so weird." Liam said stuggling up next to me on the couch back at the house.

"I know" I responded. 

"Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Liam said kissing my fourhead.

"I love you." He added.

"I love you too, nighty night!" I said.

"Tracy is a great girl isn't she?" Niall asked walking by.

"YEA! she was so much fun and I actually felt most comfortable talking to her about Alexavier. It didn't last long, but it reminded me about him a little. I was starting to forget small details. And thanks to her its back!" I said.

"Yea, she is great to talk to. Well good night! Dream of her." He said walking upstairs.

"Ugh.. no! good night!" I said laughing a little. 

*********

Authors note: Sorry chapter was really boring next one will be way better! Ill update soon! VOTE COMMENT READ!