Chapter 13

This might not be too good, ive had writters block and well just don't know exsactly what to write.

Chapter 13:

three weeks later

*************************

I got a call from cousin Audry and she said she was coming down to visit me. She heard what happened about Alexavier, Liam and now my crash.  My cousin was a good friend, she always knew how to make people feel better. She was more like my sister. We didn't talk as much as we grew up, but i use to spend a lot of my summers in australlia with her. She has Long dark hair that comes around her face,  dark eyes that every boy wold get lost in, dark tan, a big smile, and a beach body. I must say i was quite jelous of her good looks.

"Well I should be down on in two days. I can't wait to see my little cuz!" She said before hanging up.

Yea she was two months older than me, she treated me the same, but she would never let me forget the month difference. It was her little joke, but i had mine against her too. I always joked about her being austraillen. not that there was a problem, it was just my way to get back at her. Good thing was we have always been mature enough to not get mad. Well... i use to get a little upset when i was younger.

"Yea can't wait to see you either, bye auzzy!" I said to her with a slight chuckle.

We hung up and i immidietly started to clean the house up a little bit. My parents where going out of town for a couple weeks and left tomorrow so i had to do it by myself. I must say our house is not small, so thats why i started immediatly.  Once i got the highest floor finished i thought i would do the rest tomorrow. I just watched a movie in the basement the rest of the night and eventually fell asleep.

*The next morning*

I felt a buzzing go off in my pocket when i woke up. It was liam.

Liam:

So how have you been, i mean your leg and everything? I've been thinking a lot about you since our last conversation.

EllaPayne: 

I'm okay, thanks. I have bin thinkin about you too i guess, ;P  

I wasn't really thinking about Liam as much. I still love him and i guess i have been trying to get over it. With him texting me all the time it is so hard. I guess I'm not getting over It any time soon. 

I got up realizing i fell asleep in the basment and went upstairs to shower and change. When i was ready i cleand the bathrooms, the kitchen, and the living room. I took me a couple of hours. Then i ate some lunch and cleaned the basment. I figured i would make up another bed in my room for my cousin in that time i had the next day before she came. I had no sheet though, so i went to the store. It was aweful, there were fans, and haters everywhere. I told them i couldn't take pictures and everything and just ignored all the hate that i was getting. So i got the sheets and drove back home. By that time it was ten o'clock at night and i needed a good sleep. I had a hard time getting up the stairs with my crutched but i eventually made it to my bed.

*The day Audry came.*

"Holly Crap! I can't believe i didn't hear it!" I screamed outloud to myself.

I only had an hour and a half to get to the airport to pick Audry up. I slept through my alarm. I ran with my crutches to the bathroom had a quick shower and got dressed. I put my wet hair up in a mesy bun and threw a little bit of mascara on my eyes. I was dressed in baggy grey shorts so i could fit it over my cast and a white t-shirt i must have accsedentally packed from Liam when comeing home. I ate some quick cerial and turned the coffee maker on while i made the bed for Audry for when she got here. By the tine i left the door I had ten minutes. It's a good thing the airport is only 10  minutes away, that way i might only be five minutes late. I mean it takes a couple minutes to find a parking spot.

"CUZZZ!" Audry screamed when she saw me! 

I walked over with my crutches and gave her a big hug.

"Long time no see" I said while letting go fromt he hug.

I took her bags a shoved them in my trunck and we drove back to my house. I explained to her that my parents would be away for a couple of weeks and that we can't have a party. Audry is one of those girls who would throw a party if her parents where only gone for a couple of hours. Suprisingly she was okay with it though.

When we got back to the house, my door was wide open. I was a little bit frightened. I thought I had shut it. I remember not locking, but shutting. 

"I am soo locking the door next time!" I mumbled under my breath just loud enough for Audry to hear me.

"See being two mounths younger is a difference. I always lock the door!" she said looking at me and laughing.

"It's not a good time to joke!" I said kind of angery.

"I was just trying to loosen up the moment. She responded while pouting slightly.

We walked in the door and everything was the same. Nothing had been moved and nobody was in the basement of main floor. If they were there they left already.

"Maybe you just left the door open?" Audry asked me.

I was about to anwer when their was a big bang coming from upstairs. just as Audry almost screamed I covered her mouth.

"Maybe not!" I said sarcasticly to Aubry in response to her last question.

I walked upstairs with audry following close behind. She handed me an unberella while she had pepper spray. We heard another bang come from my room and it made me most scared because i have to sleep in that room every night. 

As we walked in the room i saw a shadow of a person behind my bed. I walked slowly with my crutches to the bed.

"SUPRISE!" Liam said popping from behind the bed.

I fell backwords of shock, but quickly got back up. I walked as fast as i could with the umbrella and cruthches and started hitting him wihtt he umbrella.

"Stop Stop, That hurts!" He said taking a hand of the side of the umbrella hitting him.

I couldn't move it so i had no choice but to stop.

"What was that for?" He said to me rubbing his arm where i was hitting him.

"You scared the Sh*t out of me!" I said giving him the dirtiest look.

"I'm sorry love! I just wanted to suprise you." he said letting go of the umbrella and looking at me with his big brown eyes.

I couldn't be mad at him any longer. He was just so handsome and sweet.

"It's okay, just don't do it again. And sorrry for hitting you with the umbrella..." I said looking down at my feet.

"Naaah don't worry about it" He said coming over to give me a hug.

"Oh my god! don't hug her, i know who you are and you put her in a lot of pain!" Audry said getting in between our hug.

"I.. I... did?" He said with a tear rolling down him cheek.

"Well... kinda... but it's okay you apoligized and finally found out what was the right thing to do!" I said moving around Audry to give him a hug.

"I am soo sorry!"he said holding me tight into a hug.

"Wait who is she?" Liam added.

"Oh my god, im so sorry. This is my cousin audry. She is staying with me for a week." I said looking behind me winking at Audry.

"Yea and that means you have to leave!" She added 

Audry didn't exsactly know that we had made up yet im guessing.

"Yea Liam you can stay, but you have to sleep in the basement. okay?" i said hoping he would stay.

"Alright... thanks!" He said