Chapter 25

Chapter 25:

We were kind of kissing.

Were wern't even kissing. 

We were major lip locking. 

I was so happy. My happiness was 10 times better. I would be able to see his face every day. Be able to know he is there for me. He had said the words. And I had said my words. It was official. We were getting married.

"The boys." I said unlocking our lips. 

"What about them." Liam responded.

"We have to tell them some how." I said .

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell them." he said.

I was excited to tell the boys, but I was afraid of their reaction. What made it scary was I didn't know what it would be. 

In all the excitment of Liam's proposal I had almost forgot about Tracy's rude comment. The memory flooded back in my mind. Anger hit me and I could feel my face getting hot. 

"Liam, I think I should go to bed." I said getting up from the ground.

"Okay. Would you like me to come?" He ask with hopefullness in his eyes.

"Sorry, I think I need to be alone. It's not because of you though. Good night"

"Good night" 

******* 

"I'm so sorry"

"I don't care." I repied.

"I was drunk and stupid." tracy said chasing me around the house.

Maybe she really was sorry, she didn't know what she was saying. She was drunker than a cat on catnip. 

"I know you were. It wasn't hard to tell" I laughed.

"Yea. Well will you forgive me? I promis to drink less." she said.

"Your seventeen. You shouldn't be drinking at all! And I guess I'll forgive you. Besides I have greater issues on my hands." I said walking away.

I really did. I was stressed about the boys finding out i was engaged to Liam, for the wedding to even be planned. For well pretty much anything to do with the propsial and Liam. 

"What is it?" she asked.

"Liam proposed."

**********

*Liam's POV*

I can't tell the boys. What if they are mad? What if they think it's to soon? I did only just ask her to be my girlfriend pretty much, but I love her. I am not telling the boys. Or atleast not for a while. 

"Liam you okay?" Zayn said walking by my room.

"Yea... why wouldnt I be?" I asked.

I think he knows! WHo am I kidding, how would he know. I havent told anyone and neither had Ella. Or maybe she has. I didn't want them to know, how could she tell!

"I don't know. You just sitting on you bed alone and you had you head in your hands like you were either crying, or thinking real hard." he said.

"Oh nothing, I'm fine!" I said.

So Ella didn't tell. I feel so stupid. I'm stressing over something so little! Wait, this isn't little. This is Life changing. I had made a comitment that I have to stick with all my life. I hoped I made the right choice. Wait, I know I made the right choice. I love ella, and that will never change. But what else won't change is that I'm not telling the boys.