Chapter 15:

Okay this chapter isn't as good as i was expecting.. sorry if you are dissapointed. This chapter is only Liamm and Ella's date so its kinda short.

Chapter 15:

I went downstairs to see Liam desses in really nice trousers and one of his finest shirts. I felt a little underdressed.

"Wow you look beautiful." Liam said noticing me tuning back to the stairs.

"Thank you, defenetly not as great as you!" I responded.

We left the door and I asked what movie we were going to see and all he told me was that it was a romance. I loved romance movies, but i didn't know Liam was a fan of them. We pulled up at a parking lot 8 miles from anywhere. 

"Liam where are we? This isn't a movie theater?" I said said looking at the acers of green grass ahead of us.

"I know, just trust me." he responded.

 He opened the door for me and we started walking across the feild ahead. We must have bin walking ten minutes before my feet started to hurt. in my pumps. I took my shoes off and then i felt arms around me carrying me Bridal style.

"Liam.." I said to him hoping he would put me down

"No. this is our night." He said kissing my forhead.

Oh how i missed being his girlfriend. He carriend me all the way to a blanket and candles.

"Liam.. you didn't have." I said as Liam cut me off.

"I really wanted to!" He said.

As we sat and ate the food from the picnic basket a question popped in my mind.

"Liam do you like Audry?" I asked him thinking about earlier at the spa.

"Audry, yea she's great. I just don't like her the same way that i like you." He said while getting some sort of electronic out of the picnic basket.

I was so flattered that he still liked me, but i still was a bit deppressed about Alexavier. I know Liam came here to pick me up to go back on tour, but i just can't go back on tour with them. I just can't.

"I didn't lie! We are watching a romantic movie. We are just watching it on a DVD player." He said while i was in deep thought.

"Oh what? Oh... yea. Thats so sweet Liam. I hope you know you didn't have to." I said greatfully.

"I know, but i wanted to show you how terribaly sorry I am. I just can't get it out of my head when your cousin said how bad I hurt you." He said sincerly.

I leaned over a gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You are forgiven."

When we got back it was past 1:00am. Audry was sleeping when I got to my room, so i went downstairs to the kitchen. I ended up eating a bowl of cerial.

"Is that you, Ella? " A voice said from the top of the bacment staircase.

"mmhm." I responded with a mouth full of cerial knowing it was Liam.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"Well when I got to my room Audry was already sleeping so I decided to come down here and eat something.

"oh, well your welcome to come sleep with me if you need to." he said winking at me.

I thought about it and well I actually will. I mean, Audry gets really cranky when you wake her up and I don't want to be a victom.

"Thanks Liam, I think i will." I responded taking the last mouthfull of cerial in the bowl.

We went downstairs and I laid beside Liam. He put his arm around me and pulled me a little closer so that my head was rested in his chest. Boy did it  feel nice knowing Liam was no longer mad at me and loved me again.

"I love you." He whispered in my hear.

"I love you too."