Chapter 9

Authors Note: I know danielle peazer is actually really nice and is a perfect match for Liam but she is a brat just for this story. Sorry danielle. Big fan of urs.

Chapter 9:

A month after talking to him

**************************

I was still thinking about what he said about being moved on. I was really upset after he said that because i hadn't yet. I hadn't looked on twitter since getting those text messages. I just didn't want to see any mentions from the boys. I may not have then, but i really wanted to see if there was anything, or see if my followers had gone down or raised. i had seen many knew tweets and a couple mentions from the boys. My followers had gone down about 300. I still had a thing for liam and had an erge to check out his tweets and his profile. When i did i imedetly wish i hadn't.

His picture was him kissing another girl. The girl had brown hair and and dark eyes. I didn't want to look because he looked so happy and so did she. I missed him terribly. and couln't belive what i was seeing. It all got worse when there proof that he was no longer mine.

@Real_Liam_Payne:  Your Amazing Danielle! I love you and can't believe your dancing for us on tour. Also can't believe i spent that much on cloths! AHA #theheartwantswhat theheartwants. X

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, but at the same time i was happy that he had moved on. That e wasn't hurt that i was gone. I scrolled down and looked at what the boys had said. They were really sweet and some kind of hurtful.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Missing @EllaPayneStylesMalikTomlinsonHoran so much! She was awesome, but dont know what happened. #alone. x

@NiallOfficial: Don't know if your readng this but where the hek did u go?? @EllaPayneStylesMalikTomlinsonHoran  -_-

@Harry_Styles: Leaving Liam? Don't know why?? Best thing that happend to you. :/ kinda selfish to not even say why or give us a clue! @EllaPayneStylesMalikTomlinsonHoran 

@zaynmalik: gunnna miss you girl but why. @EllaPayneStylesMalikTomlinsonHoran

I was really hurt with Harrys tweet. I mean did he not understand what i wa sgoing through wiht losing my brother and best friend. I mean he would leave too if one of the boys died and it was kind of his fault. I started to cry, but couldn't put huge emotion into my response tweet. Tears were streaming down my faceas i typed.

@EllaPayneStylesMalikTomlinsonHoran: Did you not get my not to check in with my old boss! i told him why so that if you where mad that you would be able to know that there was a reason for leving my best friends behind. Be Safe Guys! @NiallOfficial @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @Real_Liam_Payne 

No matter how much i didn't want to let my emotions take over they did. I started bawl into my pillow and cry even harder think that they were ad at me. And then a voice popped into my head. 

"I love you. Bye!" The voice said.

The voice was my brothers. I realized he did say bye and his last words where those. That he loved me. I cried again into my pillow and hear beeping coming from my labtop nonstop. It was personal messgaes from all the boys. I couldn't bare to look at them, but forced myself to. I first looked at Harrys becuase he had better have an apoligy for being mad at me without knowing why i left.

Your harry!: 

 OMG! im soo sorry Ella. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I didn't realize what you were going through and i guess what just mad. I miss you soo much. Please respond as soon as you get this because i need to know your okay. xxx