Chapter 18

This chapter I really had no idea what to write, so I hope you enjoy it anyways. Vote, comment, READ! <3

Chapter 18:

"Ella" Liam said waking me from my sleep.

"Hmmhmm..." I said turning in the bed to face him.

"Can I take you out today?" He asked me.

"well, Audry is leaving, so you can take me out after we drop her off at the airport." I replied cuddling into his chest wanting more sleep.

He put his arm around me and we went back to sleep for another hour. Once again everything was normal. 

"Good morning Love. Shall we get up?" Liam said waking again

"Yea, audry is probably already awake and her flight is in a couple hours." I said getting out of the convers and standing up.

"Yeaaa..." He sighed while winking at me

I went upstairs to get ready and wake Audry is she wasn't yet awake. She was already awake and packing her things.

"Hi." I said walking in the bedroom

"Look, i am so sorry. I shouldn't have done it. He was you'ers first and I was being a bad cousin. Please forgive me." Audry said looking up from her suit case.

"Your right. You were being a bad cousin, but I forgive you. Besides. I couldn't let you leave the country while we are fighting." I said letting out a little giggle. 

I walked over to her and gave her a big hug. Then I told her i was getting in the shower. When I was done I threw on a pair of skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and my leather vest.  

"You look cute!" Audry said as I walked down to the kitchen.

"Oh thanks! You too. Oh and Liam you just look gorgeous!" I said laughing.

Audry was wearing a cute little sun dress and Liam was still walking around shirtless in his pj's. 

"Thanks." Audry said.

"I know, I still have to get dressed. I was starving okay?" Liam said heading to the basment to change.

Audry and I chatted in the kitchen for about a half an hour waiting for Liam. I wonder what was taking him so long. Oh well, maybe he just wants to look nice for our day out. When he walked up stairs he wa sjust wearing jeans and a plaid shirt. Now I was really wondering what it was. 

"Shall we go ladies!" Liam asked

"I don't want to go. I am going to miss you guys too much!" AUdry said putting her arm aroound me as we walked ou the door.

We got in the car and drove to the airport. Liam didn't come in because he didn't want to get mobbed. So he just gave Audry a hug and left me to take her in. 

"I am going to miss my baby!" Audry said giving me a hug.

"I know, I am going to miss waking up to an australlian accsent!" I said laughing.

"Well now i have to go. I love you!" Audry said starting to walk away.

"I love you too." 

I really was going to miss her. Sure, she kissed liam, but i still love her. When I got outside Liam was rigt outfront with the car. I hoped in and we drove off. I couldn't help, but think of Alexavier. Audry, alexavier, and I use to always hang out together. Wheather it was going for a drive or going to the spa, he would come. I felt a small tear roll down my face.

"What's wrong love?" Liam asked me.

"Do you think that Alexavier watches over me?" I asked him.

"I don't know. If he is watching over anyone, I am sure it's you. I do know that he very proud of you. You are smart, funny, and beautiful. You have achieved a lot so far in your life." He said putting his hang on mine.

"Thanks Liam. Your a great guy!" I said looking up at him.

We parked the car at a resturaunt. It was quite small and wasn't busy. Maybe this was a good time to ask him what took him so long. I know it sounds kind of over protective and stalkerish, but it was unusual for him to take that long. We sat down at a booth facing each other. 

"Why are we here?" I asked him

"Well, Aren't you hungery?" He responded

"Yea, I guess. Thanks for taking me out." I said trying to release the tention.

We got our drinks and then i asked him.

"Liam, not to be creepy, but why did you take so long this morning?" I asked him giving a slight giggle.

"Oh, thats not creepy. Niall just called. And thats why I brought you here. I need to talk to you about something." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh okay, what is it?" I asked.

"Well, Niall had been calling a lot latly. and well he needs me to come back. He said a lot of people are asking where I've been and Niall can't lie to the fans. And he just doesn't want to be rude either. Well my point is, I have to leave and I would like it if you could come back. We will get your job back and you can make some money at the same time." He explained.

"Oh. Umm... I don't know. I really like you. I actually think I love you, but I just don't know. Can I think about it? When are you leaving?" I asked.

I can't believe he has to leave early and that he wants me to come. I don't know if i can. I know it has been a year since Alexavier dies, but i think it's to soon.

"I am leaving tomorrow. I am really sorry to spring it on you, but it will give you the rest of today to think about it." He said looking at me.

We ate our lunch and had little conversation. When we got home I thanked him and went straight to my room. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do. I sat there think for a couple minutes and knew the anwer would only be able to come from Alexavier. I didn't know how to get it though. 

*********

Authors note: 

Sorry it was kind of boring, but I hope you enjoyed it. It is also kind of short so I will update soon.