Chapter 4

Hey, this is chapter im thinking about making it about liam And Ella's love a little more so please read and please enjoy.

Chapter 4:

We got off the air plain at around 3. When we left the airport Liam had his arm around my waist, Harry was holding my hand, Niall had his arm around my sholder and louis and Zayn were infront of me to protect me. I thought it was weird because i should be prtecting them. 

We Finally got to the hotel and i had to share a room with them just incase that they got hurt during the night. When liam found out he had a smile on his face that kinda made him look weird. Harry winked at me and just started to laugh. At that point i could feel my cheeks getting hot and i knew that i was blushing. 

"Who wants to bunk with who?" Liam asked.

" Me and Harry!" Louis shouted as he grabbed harry's hand.

"I can bunk with Niall If you want" zayn said nervously.

" I guess we r bunking together." i said to liam while giving him a nervous face.

The boys started to laugh and make me blush more.

"Maybe you can make babies!!!" Louis said in his hyper voice.

We went to unpack our stuff in our seperete rooms. I could feel liam's eyes on me as i unpacked all my clothing. 

"You know you are the most gorgious girl I've ever seen?" He said looking at me

"Why thank you, your not so bad yourself" I said laughing.

I fell on the bed and just laid there for a minute. suddenly i felt liam laying almost ontop of me. It was really weird considering he didnt say anything, but i just kind of slide from underneath him. I mean i hadnt really known him for that long, its been a day.He kind of frowned and just said 

"Thats my way of saying i want this bed." He said it and could just hear it in his voice that that wasnt the truth.

"Okay you can have it." i replid giggleing.

It was getting late after dinner so i just said good night to everyone and went to bed. When liam game back in i could hear that he had to much to drink. I knew that he had only one kiddney so i had to quickly check his heart rate, and make sure he didnt over do it.

"Oh kidney your okay, suck it up." Liam said Pointing to his belly button.

I laughed a little bit and tucked him into bed. I couldnt change him and he couldnt change himself so i just put him to bed with his cloths on.

"Goo Naaaggghhttttt" Liam said laughing.

He fell asleep quite quick, but i couldnt sleep all night because i didnt want his kiddney to fail from all the drinking he did with the boys that night. I got about 3 hourse of sleep that night and was woken up by liam at 7:00 in the morning. 

"Are you awake?" he asked me kissing my forhead.

I just let him do so because he was just so cute.

"yess.." i sighed.

" Im sorry about last night!" He said in a conserned voice.

"Its okay but you really scared me." i said in my morning voice.

"I didn;t mean to scare you but its the first night of the tour staring and i just wanted to celibrate with my boys" he said

" Do you have any advil for my head ache?" he added.

"Yea give me a second." I said back.

I realized that my pajamas were a little tight and short and i would get self conchious infront of him. I asked him to look away and he did it peeking through his fingers. I didnt realize he was peeking until i got back though.

"Here you go, take two" I said.

"okay, thanks! And nice Pjs." he said laughing.

I started to get red and made the decition of never wearing that again.

"Im having a shower ill see you In the lobby when im done." i demanded.

"Okay okay okay... If you need me im changing and haing a shower in harry and louis room acroos the hall." Liam said in response.

He kissed me on the forhead and gave me a hug before he left. When he was gone i had a shower and cleaned myself up to look as good as i could for liam. I hoped to get to know the boys a little bit more today concidering i would be with them on almost every move they take.

When i was in the lobby there was a hole bunch of craised fans like i was. I was quite frightened so Liam wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my forhead.

"Its okay ella ill protect you." he said

Even though i was afraid i almost melted in his arms. The guys all left for the city to go see thier families, but liam brought me with him to see his family. His family was so amazing. We stayed for dinner and then hung out in his bedroom alone. 

"SO..." I said awqwardly

"I...I really like you" Liam said out of the blue.

"I like you too!, your a great friend." i said

"no, i like you more than a friend. You are the most amazing girl on this earth!" Liam said sheepishly.

"After me!"  His mother said walking in the room before i could respond.

It was so awqward after she left. Liam and i had some some sort of stare down. It was funny because i started to laugh a minute into it. 

"This is weird, but the boys told me that you would tell me that entually." i said 

"Darn those boys" Liam said  laughed

"Just to top things off on the awqward levle, do you like me too?" he added.

I didnt know wheather to tell him my feelings for him or just tell him i didnt know him well enough yet. I decided to go with I didnt know him well enough and i kind of felt bad after. It had his upsides though, i mean he said that he wanted to spend all the time he could with me so that i could get to know him and decide if i liked him back or not. I just replied with the words okay. I uncontrollably started to laugh and he kissed my cheek and said that he would never stop trying.

****************************************

Okay the story will continue when i can find some time. Next chapter will be about her dates with liam and how she gets to know him better! <3