Chapter 26 -Epilog- The Final Chapter

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy the Last Chapter! Please read the Authors Note! :) Enjoy! VOTE COMMENT READ!!

Chapter 26-Epilog:

"Taylor! stop! We have company comming! Put your shirt on!" I shouted to my youngest child.

"Why mommy. It's just uncle Niall." She said.

"And Uncle harry, and uncle zayn, and unle lou." Liam corrected her.

I left the room to go and get Simon our other daughter. They were a year appart and were the most beautiful children I had ever laid eyes on. Simon had Liam's nose, brown eyes, and hands. The rest was mine. Taylor had my eyes and hair, and the rest was Liam. We had a great family. 

"Mom. Is uncle lou bringing aunt Elenore?" Simon asked me.

"Yes, why?" I asked out of curiousity.

"It's just, she always brings me make up to wear. I look pretty after." She responded.

"You look pretty anyways!"

firm hands rested on my waist. I turned to see Liam's eyes staring into mine. He kissed me gentally and nver let his eye's leave mine.

"your beautiful" He said.

"thank's. But stop looking at me. The boys will be here any minute! Is the food out!" I said hyperventalating a little.

"Your acting like a nutter. It's okay." He said.

"DING DONG DING DONG>>>

I hurried to answer the door. The boys were here. Well atleast one of them.

"ELLA!" Louis shouted giving me a big hug.

"Uncle Lou, did you bring Aunt Elenore?" SImon asked his.

"I'm such a Knob Head! I forgot her in the car!" He responded with a smirk.

"Oh Lou. Don't tease her! Hello simon!" She said giving her a big hug. 

"How are you?" Lou said taking my hand leading me to the couch as Elenore played with the girls.

"I'm good. I miss the tours." I said.

"Did Liam tell you about our reuinoin concert?" He asked me.

"Of course!!" I said 

DING DONG DING DONG>>>

"Harry!" I said opening the door. 

His green eyes, dimples and hair was still the same. He greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Are you still with Danielle?" I asked.

"Oh the peazer goddess.?" He asked sarcastically.

You could cerinly tell that he wasn't a happy camper. He wasn't married, didn't have children, and lived in India because of his girlfriend. I wouldn't be either.

"Yea..." He answered.

"Don't forget about us. Zayn and Niall said walking in the door with hooked arms.

They were funny. Niall had gotten married to Tracy, Zayn found Perrie and married her. Zayn and Perrie were hoping to have children after seeing Niall with his. The good part about our families was that they all got along. The children loved each other. I mean litteraly. Taylor and Niall's son Logan had already gotten married. Well, in their minds.

We had some wine as we chated in the living room. Our children were playing upstairs. And Harry was talking about his cat. I knew that he would get a cat when he was older. The boys turned out like nice young men. They have lived great lifes. It's hard thinking about  "If this happened, this wouldn't have" like if Liam never came back, no one direction. If Katy perrie said no to Niall, no One direction. If harry waited another year, no one direction. And if there was no one direction, their would be no me and Liam. If I hadn't saved Harry, I wouldn't have been friends with them. If there wa no one direction, this day wouldn't be happening. It was just interesting to think about it in that way. 

 We had turkey for dinner celebrating the anniversary of when they became a band. Niall suggested having Nandos, but Liam and I agreed that it should be nicer than an everyday fastfood resturaunt. 

"Harry. Can we go home! God.... I need my sleep for when you take me to paris tomorrow!" Danielle said tugging on Harry's shirt.

"What! I'm taking you to paris?" He responded.

"Yea.... I decided on the way here!" she shouted with joy.

I couldn't believe that he put up with her for all this time. I mainly couldn't believe that Liam dated her!

"You know what Danielle. You have been tourturing me for 3 years! We Are done! The last thing I'll give you is 30 bucks for a car ride to your hotel!" harry said.

Once Danielle left the room was silent for a couple minutes. It was really awkward, but of couse I broke the tension with my laughter.

"You go Harry! You tell that Beeaaauuchhh!" Lou shouted.

Then the whole table was laughing. Including the kids who had no idea what had just happened. 

"I'm sorry to tesplay that at the dinner table." harry said eating a mouthfull of mashed potaotes.

I hated to say it, but all the boys had matured so much! 

"POTATOES!!!" Niall shouted.

Well most of them had.

******

Authors Note: No more updates from I Saved One Direction. Thank you guys soooooooo much! Or as one direction would say. "A Massive Thank You!" HAHA You guys really gave me the will to keep writting. You were amazing fans, even the ones who just read and moved to the next chapter! I would appreciate it if you took a look at my new story I'm In-Love With An Angel . It's a Harry Styles fanfic. It is about Harry falling for a Paparazzi. It has a whole bunch of drama that includes the other boys too! I hope you liked I Saved One Direction! Thanks Again! VOTE COMMENT READ!