Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

It had been a year since Alexavier died and i left the boys. It was almost like an anniversery you never wanted to come. i ended up going to the cemitary for my brother in the morning nad stayed for 2 hours. I felt tears welling up in my eyes as i looked at his name on the grave stone.

Alexavier Thomas Payne.

I couldn't help but blame myself again even though everyone told me it wasn't my fault. It was just some part in my head saying that it was all me and he wouldn't have died if i had done something. I just told mysellf to not think that way and the paine would fade and we would met again at some point.

When i was on my way home i called the boys because i thought it was the right thing to do. I called Harry first and there was no answer all i got was his anwering machiene.

"Hello if your looking for harry you know what to do." 

I decided to give Niall a ring next and it rang 30 times before an answering machiene. And i got the same thing everyone of the boys phones. I wonder what thye could be doing. I know that they don't have a concert, Louis would have told me. So I just thought id call them later.

I arrived in the parking lot of my house and all the cars were gone. I didn't know why though, so i just assumed that mom was shopping because dad was already at work for the day. I walked in set my keys on the counter and went to my room. My blinds were shut and everything was dark. I turned the light on and sat on my bed.

"I've missed you" I small recodnizable voice said. 

I turned around to be sure that i was really hear what i was hearing. 

"LOUISS!!!!" I said with tears of joy running down my cheeks. 

He whipped them away and pulled me into a big hug. Louis and I kept in touch more than i did with the others and louis was like my best friend. 

"SUPRISE!!!"The rest of the boys screamed together popping out from my closet. 

At first my reaction was scared and i screamed, but i kind of had a hunch that Louis wouldn't come alone. They all ran at me and hugged me. Even Liam! I was so happy to see all of their faces, esspecialy Liam's. 

"How is danielle" i asked not even realizing that it was kind of rude to ask when you first see him for a year.

"She is great, shopping, but great." He said frowning. 

At that moment I actually believed what the boys had told me about Liam not being happy with danielle. It seemed whenever i heard about danielle she was off spending Liam's money. If she is a dancer on the X-factor why can't she use her own money.

"I'm so sorry about your brother!" Liam said wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"It's actually okay! I went to the cemetary today and I kind of recodnize i can't let his death controll my life" I said with confedence.

I was excited to be able to say that without lieing or tears coming to my eyes. Sure i am still sad, but eventually all the sadness will fade a bit. I actually wish i didn't leave the boys and my job. Liam was the best boyfriend i have ever had and the boys are the best friends i've ever had (exsept for my brother).

"How long are you staying?" i asked hoping they would say forever.

"Just until next week." they said frowning giving me puppy dog looks.

They ended up all sleeping in the bacement, from the exception of Zayn because he doesn't like the dark that much.  So he slept on the floor in my room. They put there stuff on the ground and we all decided to go out to the mall. That way i could show the boys where i live, but in some part of me i didn't want people knowing that i still talk to the boys.