Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

I woke up lying on Liam's lap while he was still asleep. His hand was on my waist and his Head was leaned on mine so I had no way of moving without waking him up. Either way he looked so cute sleeping so I would have stayed lying on him anyways. I could hear him snoring a bit until he opened his eyes. 

"Good morning love" he said smiling at me

"Morning Liam." I said looking at him without moving.

"can we do something together today just me and you in the city?" He asked me.

I kind of laughed at him and stared to blush a little bit thinking about sitting on his lap. I got up and threw a sweatshirt on.

"can we just stay go back to the hotel and watch movies together?" I said really not wanting to go to the city.

"Yea of course! we can watch childish movies! I love the movie toy story" He said 

"Hey that’s something knew that I didn’t know about you!" I said smirking.

I didn’t have any change of cloths so I left his house only wearing my pants and his old grey sweatshirt. 

"thank you for having me, it was really nice to meet you." I said to Liam's parents.

We left for the hotel and Liam kept blurting out random facts about himself.

"My favorite sport is basketball, I have a strange fear of spoons, my feet are size 8, my favorite colour is purple, I pluck my eyebrows, oh and I can do a great impersonation of Kermit the frog." He said trying to get everything in.

"Wow I'm a huge fan of you guys and the only thing I knew about you was that you can do an impersonation of Kermit the frog." I said surprised.

We pulled in the parking lot and there were screaming girls everywhere. I started to have a mini panic attack when they were all surrounding the car. There wasn’t a bodyguard in sight so Liam suggested we stay in the car for a bit. There wasn't much to do so we just talked. 

"this is really weird and scary Liam" I said while almost shaking.

"why" he said laughing

He laughed and I knew he knew what I was talking about. We stayed in the car for about an hour and I started to get to know him a lot better. I realized I really did like him, but I just couldn’t tell him yet. I loved being with him, but I wanted to be with him in a more private area like not a car surrounded by freakish fans. I decided to call Paul and he helped us get into our hotel room within ten minutes. Liam of coursed got asked if we were dating but he smiles at me and said no.

We spent the rest of our day together cuddling on the couch watching children’s movies. Liam and ii had a lot more in common than I thought. The rest of the day I kept trying to get off of him but he kept pulling me back so I eventually stopped trying. The rest of that week Liam and I spent together. The only time we were apart was when he was on stage or when we were in the bathroom. Except for that one time when he walked in on me. That was totally awkward but his reaction was kind of cute I guess, well not in that moment.

****************************

2 weeks later:

We were at the concert back stage and I was helping the stylist change them and then they went on stage. Liam gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving on stage and tells me to wish him good luck.

"Hello Washington!" Niall said into his microphone. I was so excited at all of their concerts because I was still a huge fan of theirs. I jumped around singing and dancing by myself back stage when I saw Zayn fall of the drum stand before jumping. 

he had fallen on his wrist and I could hear him start to whimper. I rushed over to them right away.

"are you okay zayn?" what hurts?" I had said nervously.

" my wrist hurts and I have a tiny head ache. but I had the headache before the concert." he replied.

I rushed him off the stage and back to my office on the tour bus. it had all the stuff required for first aid and more. I gave him an x-ray on his wrist and it was fractured.

"can I go back on stage?" he said worried.

" you can next concert but your done for this one." I said.

I gave him a cast the colour of his choice, he chose blue and he got all the guys to sign it. He even got a few fans from back stage to sign it. It was sweet when I did cause he was so happy and forceful when he asked me too.

After the concert me and Liam watched a few movies together and fell asleep together again. only this time Niall took a picture and posted it on twitter. I knew once I saw it in the morning that I would be a getting load of death threats. Liam sent out a huge response to all the death threats in protection of me. It was really sweet. 

"Ugh.. we have been spending a lot of time together" Liam said awkwardly

"Yea.." I said trying to see what he was going to say.

"I would say we have gotten to know each other very well this past month. No?" he said

"Just get to your point!" I demanded while laughing.

"well I was wondering... would you... do you... will you..."

"GET ON WITH IT!" I said starting to get angry.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked instantly looking at the ground.

The room went quiet for a couple minutes. I could feel him getting nervous and staring at me. I wasn't sure whether to say yes or no. I mean I really wanted to say yes because he was such a sweet, cute, charming guy, but I didn’t want it to effect our strong friendship and make everything awkward.

" Can you  give me a while to think about it?" I asked.

I heard his voice get really cracked when I said that. That night we slept in our own beds and he was very quiet before we went to sleep. When he was sleeping I stayed up half the night thinking about what I would say and there and then I had made my decision.

I crawled into bed beside him whispering his name in his ear. I could hear him snoring until he turned to face me when his eyes opened.

"oh yea, what time is it?" he asked thinking it was morning.

"It's 3:00 in the morning. I need to tell you something." I said.

He sat up and put his arm around me.

"what is it?" he said barley even awake.

"is the position still open?" I asked being tricky with him to get him to wake up.

"what position?" he asked opening his eyes wider.

" the position of... being... your..." I said stumbling trying to say the words.

" your right that is annoying!" he said with a smile on his face.

"sorry... of being your... girlfriend." I said almost regretting every minute of it.

He kissed my lips real hard and I knew that it was. I just let him kiss me and I almost melted. 

"omg I'm Liam Payne’s girlfriend." I said laughing.

" Omg I'm Ella Payne’s boyfriend." he said.

"wow I never really noticed that we had the same last name. that means it won't be a change if we ever get married." he added still laughing to himself.

we cuddled the rest of the night together and we slept real late. He woke me up at 1:30 and told me that he had been awake for a long time and just liked the feel of me sleeping on his chest. I kept think he was the most romantic thing in the world and that it couldn’t be happening to me because I’m just a little fan from Mississauga.

I went back to sleep for a couple minutes and I woke up by myself in Liam’s bed.

******************

Authors note:

I don’t know whether to make something bad happen to someone.