Chapter 12

This part is only going to last one or two chapters... just needed to make it exciting! :D

Chapter 12:

"She is waking up!" A familiar voice said.

I tried to open my eyes, but they were to heavy. My body moved only in slow movement and they were all painful. My eyes slowly opened and i could see a blurry picture of a women standing in front of me. I assumed it was my mother right away. I could see the shadow of her long brown hair and the green shirt she use to always where when I was a kid.

"Mom?" I asked in my groggy voice.

"Yes love, it's me." The familiar voice responded.

"What happened?" I asked.

I couldn't remember anything after crying on the steering wheel in the car. My mind was pretty much blank.

"Honey when you were in the car on your way home, you got hit by another car. I assume you where crying over Liam because you had tears all down your face and wouldn't stop screaming 'No Liam'." my mom explained.

I was kind of embarrassed that I was screaming Liam’s name out loud, but it helped me realize I really do love him. I care about him, and I'm sure he cares about me. Who am I kidding; he couldn't care less if I died in that car crash. I started to bawl again. I couldn't handle any more stress so I ended us passing out again.

"Hello Ella, how are you feeling?" the doctor asked when I woke up.

Well the truth was I felt aweful. My leg had been broken and my head hurts a whole lot. I wasn't sure what to tell him so I just told him that I had a headache and my leg kind of hurt.

"Well you can stay here for a couple nights, and then come home Saturday. I want you to try not to think about all the stress you have. Don't think about your brother, don’t think about this Liam kid you where screaming about, and don't- just try not to think." He said with a small chuckle at the end of his sentence.

I nodded and turned my head to the window in the hospital room. The window was small and rectangular; you could see everything through it. I wasn't supposed to watch television or read so that all I really could do look through the window. Sophia came to visit me a lot and talked with me. Strangely enough she didn't talk about the boys one bit out of those two days she was with me. I think it was because she knew it would get me emotional and there was a chance I would pass out. So in that case, thanks Sophia! 

**********************

The two days had passed and I felt pretty much back to normal. Except for the fact I have a broken leg. The doctor said I could go home that day, but have to lay low. I can watch television now, but can't use my crutches to walk around for a week, unless it’s for going to the bathroom. Sophia didn't go to school at all that week because she wanted to be with me. It was really sweet and I really appreciated it. 

BING BING BING BING BING

"What’s that?" Sophia asked me.

"Its my phone could you hand it to me?" I asked as politely as I could know that if she missed a week of high school it would be like an eternity catching up.

She handed it to me and I read the name Harry Styles on the caller ID.

"Should I answer it?" I asked Sophia.

"YESS HURRY BEFORE IT ENDS!" She shouted slightly.

BING BING.

"Hello?" I said nervously.

"Hey Ella, I've been missing you. We all have. Even Liam!" He said excitingly.

I knew he was just trying to make me feel better about Liam, it wasn't working though.