Chapter 16

This is another writters block chapter... I think it will be better than the Last chapter though! :) hope you enjoy it! Vote! Comment! READ!

Chapter 16:

I woke up the next morning all by myself in Liam's bed. I hated when that happened. I got up and went to the bathroom thinking I'd run into him there, but he was't there. I got ready and had a shower. I realized that i had to walk upstair rapped in only a towel and carry my stuff at the same time.

"Well this will be a challenge." I said outload to myself.

I ran up the first set of stairs to the main floor where i expected Liam to be. My towel only came to just covering my but. I was dropping cloths along the way and my towel kept slipping a slight bit.

"Good morning!" I hear Liam say as I was about to run up to my room.

"Good morning. I will talk to you in one sec." I said turning to him and then bolting up the next set of stairs to my room.

My cast was odd by this time, and I still had a bit of a hard time running so I was quite slow. When I got to my room I threw on some demin shorts, a white tank top, and my old vasity sweater. I put on a tiny bit of mascara and consealer. I was ready for the day.

"Hey Liam." I said walking in to the smell of pancakes.

"Oh hey! I made us some pancakes." Liam said holing up a plate for me.

"Oh wow, thank you." I said sitting down on at the bar table.

Liam sat next to me and kept scooting his chair closer to mine.It was kind of cute!

"Oh sorry am I interuppting something. Did you two not get enough last night!" Audry said walking in with a huff.

Even if she was interupting something she wouldn't have left. Audry (i think) was upset about Liam not liking her back and still having feelings for me. I think she is mostly upset that i am responding to Liams emotion and I am suppose to be depressed about Alexavier. Well she thought I was suppose to be, but Liam is actually helping me a lot to forget about it. Not completely, but so that it isn't on my mind every single minute of the day.

"Oh no, your not interupting anything auzzie!" I said playfully trying to forget her atitude.

"Oh well than in that case im coming to eat with you guys!" She said giving me a dirty look about the Auzzie comment.

"Okie Dokie!" I responded trying not to get dramatic.

We ate breakfast together and it was pretty awkward. Audry didn't talk at all and Liam and I only had small talk like. 'What are you doing today?" and stuff.

"Okay, well I'm going to the store. Anyone want to come?" I asked the two

I didn't get a response so i guesss on my own. I hopped in my old junk car and turned the radio on. The boys where doing a live interview. I guess they couldn't stop doing things because Liam wasn't there. They mention my name like five times and I couldn't be happier in the store.

"Omg It's ELLA! Can i have a picture? How is Liam? Omg!" a Crazed fan calle dout as i arrived at the grogery store.

"yea sure. Oh and he is great!" I said to the fan.

I ended up takeing pictures with 15 different girls. Then i eventually got my grogeries. I picked up some milk, bread, and a few twinkies. I was just in the mood for sugar that whole week. I arrived home and when i walked into the living room it was silent. I wondered where they could be. I cheacked my room, but there was nobody. The car was outfront so they must have been somewhere.On my way down to the bacement I hear voices so i went to check.

I walked down the stairs and when I got to the bottom I saw them. They were not just talking, they were kissing. I ran to my room hoping the image would escape my mind.

"I knew it was to good to be true!" I said to myslef as a couple tears escaped my eyes.

I couldn't believe it, because just a couple days ago, he said he was inlove with me and he turned her down! I thought she was suppose to be my cousin! Friends don't do that to eachother and that rule falls twice as hard on family! I cried for a couple more minutes and then stopped. The feeling of saddness was taken over by the emotion of anger. How could Liam did this to me? I was actually thinking about going back to england with him! No matter how hard it would be dealing with Alexavier, I would do it. I would do it for Liam, but he had to go kissy face with my cousin. I went downstairs to see Audry sitting by herself on the couch.

"Did you have fun when I was gone?" I asked in a pissy voice.

"Excuse me?" Audry responded.

"Oh nothing. What did you do?" I said not being able to controll my anger.

"nothing." She said casually

She must have been trying to hide it from me. Silly girl, she can't hide anythign if I saw it. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen so i didn't say anything that would cause problems. I felt a flashback come on. I saw a flashback of Liams face on Audry's. He kissed her the way he use to kiss me; gently, but making his point. I slammed my hand on the table in anger and growled.

"Are you okay?" Liam said walking into the room

"Yea, just peachy." I said with small additude.

"You sure love?" He said.

"Yesss....." I said holding the S long enogh so that he knew i was annoyed.

I walked out of the room hoping he wouldn't ask anymore questions. I had a lot on my mind already; alexavier, mom and dad gone, catching up on my home schooling, and now them. I went to my room after speaking to Liam. I heard talking so I poked my head out the door to hear.

"Is she okay?" I heard Liam ask.

" I'm sure she is fine. Don't you care how I feel? You just turned me down!" audrey responded

That made me real confused! You don't just kiss the person your turning down. If his lips kissed someone and it didn't mean anything, then that means when we use to kiss it was nothing.

"UGGGHHH!!!!!"I growled

Why is life so confusing? Maybe it was a sign that me and Liam aren't suppose to be together. or it was the easy way of finding out Liam was over me, even though it wasn't that easy. I was do confused and tired I fell asleep.

"hey babe. You fell asleep" Liam said kissing my forehead.

" don't!" I responded quickly

" don't what? Kiss you? But why?" he asked'

"just don't! Now go away I want to be alone!" I said thinking About the pleaser audrey probably got from that kiss.

"alright! You can tell me what's wrong when you are ready! I'm always here when you need to talk" Liam said getting up to leave. 

"Yea..." I said trying to get rid of him. 

The door shut and my instant reaction was to go back to sleep. Maybe I just need to sleep on it and sort things out. I figured that there had to be a logical explanation for all of it. Maybe she was dieing. No... Maybe he... Oh never mind. He probably just doesn't like me anymore.  

I started to cry again thinking about their lips together. How could this happen? I don't think i deserved it.