Chapter 6

This chapter is going to have a bit of drama but this isnt the big part of the book.

chapter 6:

I woke up in Liam's bed alone, it was odd because i didn't feel him move. I guess he was in the boys room making breakfast or something, but i just wasn't sure. I didn't worry too much because usually he is okay. i ended up calling my brother isntead.

Alexavier: Oh my gosh, Ella ive missed you so much!

Me: Hey alex how's home?

Alexavier: It's okay, its not the same without you!

Me: awe same here

Alexavier: So has any drama gone on in the medical department?

Me: thankfully no, only that zayn fractured his wrist, but otherwize nothing. The only problem is i was... with... liam and when  i woke up he was gone.

Alexavier: Maybe it's nothing! And about Liam... Has he fallen for your lovley face yet?

Me: oh stop im blushing, and actually yes... He asked me out last night and......

(I told the hole story except for cuddling with him in bed)

Alexavier: thats my girl, i think you made the right choice of leaving me! HAHAHAHAH

Me: its good to hear your laugh, welll i gotta go ill call soon, i just need to find Liam, bye love you bro

Alexavier: okay Love you too sis, i miss you! Bye! 

-hung up-

"NOOOOO! LIAM " Screamed louis from in the hallway outside of our hotel room.

I rushed to see what was going on and the whimpering of louis grew louder as i approached the door. Liam was lying on the floor past out. I quickly had the Louis and niall to pick him up and put him on his bed. I ordered harry and Zayn to go get my kit of medical tools. I started to tear as i tried to figure out what was wrong with him. I couldnt figure anything out. He seemed perfectly fine. I screamed his name hoping maybe he would wake up.

Everyone stayed in the room until he woke up, the good thing was he woke up ten minutes after we found him.

"Owww! my head.... oh hey babe where were we?" Liam said looking at me in agany.

"What happend to you this morning!" I said with tears in my eyes of relife

" i really don't remember all i remember is hitting my head off of the wall and then waking up with a headache and everything bluring out again." he said.

"i know exsacly what is wrong with him, he has a concution" i said.

"WHAT!" Louis shouted.

"That means no concerts for atleast 2 weeks, then ill check to see his head pressure, but he hit his head har enough to make him pass out so this cant be good. he has to lie in bed all day either watching movies or sleeping." I said.

"What noo.... i have to do the concerts! who will sing my part?" Liam said shaking fof nerve.

"I will bud, don't worry" Louis said concerned.

The boys left and me and liam sat there and talked for a bit. Concution or not he was so cute. He fell asleep after a half an hour. So i called my parents to talk to them. they asked the usual. How are you? Are the boys as cute as you thought? Are you safe? What have you been up to? Has anything exciting happened with the medical area? I told them everything except that Liam and i were dating. I could hear Liam start to wake up so i told my parents i had to go and to tell Alexavier that i love and miss him.

"Is that you?" Liam said

"Yes, how are you feeling?" I said back

"I'm okay, but my head hurts a lot and i feel kind of nusiated." He said groaning.

"Okay ill be back ill get the advil from Zayn." i said to him trying to get him to go back to sleep.

When I went to Zayn's room he had gone back to bed. I tried whispering in his ear, but instead he grabbed me in his sleep and started to cuddle me. I pushed him away from me and he woke up.

"oh my god im so sorry. but im sure you liked it." he said winking at me

"Yeaaa... No! i have a boyfriend, and can i have the advil please." i said sarcasticly.

"yea its on the counter in the bathroom and who is your boyfriend, your going to break Liam's heart when he finds out." He said closeing his eyes again.

" It is Liam and thanks." i said leaving the room with the advil.