4. Go Back

Sorry for all the time skips. We needed to give you a slight idea of their past friendship and go from there. Sorry. if the time skips bother you.

-

It's been four year since Harry moved to university. Anne moved away so she could be closer to Harry.

Harry has had busy past four years with all the work and trying to keep on top of everything. He has been studying photography and fashion and he's enjoying it. He's made some friends; Niall, Zayn, but he never really hangs out with other people. He goes to a few parties and gets drunk with Niall and zayn and they all end up passes out on one of their beds.

Harry is on his last year of university he will be graduating in a few days. He is now planning on starting a business of his own but that comes with a few challenges.

He's obsessed with photography. He loves that you can capture a memory and be able to know where that memory was decorating a piece of paper. Harry also has an eye for fashion and would love to have a modelling company of his own.

Harry is working super hard on creating his business and has now got a few models, zayn is one of the models working for him. He also has one of his friends Niall is an extra photographer.

Niall is always the bubbly one while Zayn is the kind of serious one but he can be stupid at times. It's safe to call them Harry's best friends.

"Harreh!" Niall made a dramatic entrance to the dorm room that Zayn and Harry share. Harry rolled his eyes with a fond smile while Zayn didn't even send a glance at the irishman.

"Oi, Zaynie baby, don't ignore me!" He said and jumped on Zayn's back who was sitting on his bed, going through his phone.

"Ow, Nialler. Get off of me." Zayn whined like a baby making Harry burst out laughing.

"Any particular reason you decided to make an appearance Nialler?" Harry asked.

"Do I need a reason to see my best friends? I feel really offended." He said and placed his palm over his heart. "And yes, I have a reason. My fridge is kind of empty there. So..." He trailed off walking over to Harry's and Zayn's mini fridge in the dorm room.

"Leave my food alone!" Harry grumbled but it just fell on Niall's deaf ears that suddenly become deaf with food. Harry sighed knowing that there is no way he's gonna see his food again.

"Oh, and Zaynie, I've got news for you." Niall sing-songed while wiggling his eyebrows. Zayn looked up from his phone and raised an eyebrow.

"About the Payne guy." Niall smirked. Zayn immediately blushed and looked down. Harry cooed, clapping his hands.

"What about him?" Zayn asked still blushing.

"He asked me about you." Niall said, his smirk more visible now.

"God, what did he ask?" Zayn asked practically sitting at the edge of his bed. Harry watched with amusement. Zayn is always a cool type of guy and acts like he doesn't care. So, this is definitely different.

"He just asked me where you are and what you are studying. He nodded like he's checking out a mental list." Niall said laughing a bit.

"Okay?" Zayn said like he's expecting Niall to say more.

"So, that's it." Niall said smirking.

"Oh okay." It's more than obvious Zayn is holding in a squeal.

"Squeal already, Zaynie." Harry said laughing. Zayn stood up and squealed making both Niall and Harry die with laughter.

-