7. "My angel!"

"Yeah, mom. We are on our way. No, he's asleep. Can you make his favorite for dinner? Okay. Bye!" Harry hung up and pulled the car onto the road again. Anne has been calling him for so long now so he decided to pull over and call her.

Harry was so glad that Louis can now live a good healthy life outside of the hell. He can be with Harry or Anne and be safe. Harry still has the guilt in him but is trying to put that to one side as he drives to his mother's house.

Once they arrive Louis is still asleep in the passenger seat so Harry decides he will carry Louis into the house as he figured that the boy needs a good nap. Harry has given Louis a t shirt of his own and the lady somehow managed to find a pair of Louis' old jeans.

Harry knocks and he hears his mom run to the door and quickly open it. Her smile so wide until her eyes land on Louis and a painfully sad expression takes over her face. She reached a hand out to stroke Louis cheek.

"M-my poor l-little angel." She cried seeing how skinny and pale her best friends son is.

At the thought of Jay, Anne just cried harder. Her mind wandered to all the promises she made and how she has broken all of them. Harry has told her a little about the care home over the phone and that information is enough to know that they have mistreated the poor boy. Anne leaned forward and placed a kiss on the frail boys forehead.

"Bring h-him in harry, he - he must be freezing" Anne said wiping her eyes and pulling Harry in and shutting the door.

"P-please tell me wh- what happened and what it was l-like" Anne sobbed as Harry laid Louis on the sofa and draped a blanket over him.

She had a heavy feeling on her chest. The guilt was eating her alive. 'Why didn't I keep my promise' Anne thought as she glanced at louis as she sat on the sofa opposite.

"M-mom, it was horrible" Harry mumbled, playing with the rings on his fingers. He told about everything he saw and everything that happened, looking down at his hands. He didn't have the courage to even look at his mom without breaking down crying himself. Harry also had a heavy feeling of guilt. It was much more worst than Anne's since the reason for her guilty feeling is also his behavior in the past.

'Why didn't I stay and look after him? Why did I cause so much pain for them for my own selfish reasons?' Harry said in his head. Harry glanced up at his mom and his heart broke more.

Anne was looking at a picture frame on the coffee table. It was a picture of Harry and Louis cuddled up on the grass in the sun, laughing hysterically. Harry smiled sadly remembering that exact day so clearly. They were just little kids and were so much happier than this. Harry wanted to live those days again.

"We - we were meant to take care of him - for jay" Anne mumbled as more tears rolled down her face. She hid her face in her palms and started sobbing harder.

Harry quickly went and embraced his mom. "I know mom, I'm sorry I was so nasty to him. I-it's all m-my fault. This wouldn't of- of happened if I wasn't such a jerk." Harry said crying into his mom's shoulder as she did the same.

"Why don't we wake him up love? So we all can have dinner together." Anne said looking over at Louis after both of them calmed down. Harry nodded, standing up and walked over to Louis' sleeping figure.

Harry slowly ran his fingers through Louis Hair. He smiled at the way Louis looks so innocent laying there, looking so tiny and beautiful.

"Loulou wake up" Harry whispered softly. Louis fished his lips around nothing like he's talking but then cuddled deeper into the blanket and tried to get some more sleep on the comfortable place he got after a long time.

Harry's smile widened and he shook the boy again. This time it worked and Louis whined a little as he opened his eyes. A smile crept on his face as he saw Harry hovering over him. Harry sent a warm smile back.

"Look who's there Lou." Harry said pointing to the direction Anne is. Louis beamed when he saw Anne sitting opposite him. He quickly scurried over to her, still waddling a little and embraced her in a tight hug.

"A-an-eee" He squealed, his hand jerking a little and bit of drool landing on Anne's shoulder. Anne didn't care though. she just hugged the little angel close to her.

"Oh Louis, my angel. God, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I know sorry is gonna do nothing but-" Her own sobs cut her short. Louis got scared of the way she sobbed, so he hugged her close, wanting to make her feel better again. Anne cried for good five minutes while Harry watched the scene with tears in his own eyes.

After calming herself down, Anne pulled away from the hug. She placed a finger under Louis' chin to make him look at her. He let out reasonless giggle and looked around as Anne inspected his face.

He was pale with dark circles under his eyes and his hair was long and hanging over his eyes. There was no dirt on his face since Harry insisted him taking a shower before geting into his new clothes while in the care home.

Anne smiled as she saw Jay in Louis. Louis looks so much like jay, his smile, the little wrinkles that form whenever he smiles,his eyes, they all remind her of her best friend. She let out a long sigh willing herself not to cry again.

"How have you been angel?" She asked pressing a long kiss to the boys forehead. That's when Louis' attention came back to Anne.

Louis giggled at the kiss. "M-miss'd o-o and azz-ie" He said hugging her tightly and letting out a happy giggle at the warmth he felt.

Louis tummy growled and he squealed a little resting his jerky hand on his stomach. Then giggled and made a growling sound of his own. Both Anne and Harry chuckled a little.

"You hungry Loulou?" Harry asked smiling at the boy.

Louis nodded excitedly and waddled over to Harry's side. Harry took Louis' hand in his.

"Let's go then. Anne made your favorite." Louis giggled as he sat on a chair with a little help from Harry. He waited for a good meal that he haven't had in a long time. 

****

(Word Count 1116)

A/N - Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (: xxx 

So how are you and your loved ones? Hope you all are doing great! 

Me and Paris wrote this chappy days ago. Was it good? 

 What is the book you like the most among my three books? (Give a rest to my curious mind, pls.)

Have a nice day/night. We love you all! (: xxx

QOTC - What are your favorite songs? 

Answer - If I could fly by you know whooo lol, Supermarket Flowers by Ed, Secret Love by Little Mix , Pity Party, Sippy Cut by Melanie. (ik she has done some nasty things and I'm not stanning her anymore but I like these songs.)

-Ash