Epilogue

"No! She's lying! I know him! Bring him here!"

"I'll see about that Mr. Styles but you got to calm down."

"I will not calm down until you get me my Louis!"

-

"He has lost his memory of last few years before the accident." Doctor said making Anne let out a sob.

"But, he's talking about a Louis. I want to tell me the truth Mrs. Cox. Did he know a Louis?" The doctor asked.

"No, he didn't." Anne answered truthfully.

"Oh, okay then my assumption is confirmed." Doctor paused to let out a sigh.

"People tend to dream when they are in coma and there are lots of people who have a hard time of facing reality and forgetting those made up people. It's like they live another world there. He said that Louis was his best friend since they were children but if so, you should know about Louis." The doctor cleared his throat a little.

"So, it proves that Louis is just a fiction."    

-The End-

****

(Word Count 163)

A/N - I'll let your imagination make up the rest of the story, cause I know that my readers are creative and like to let their imagination run wild.

I hope you enjoyed this book. I miss it already. This is really the end and I will not say that it's not the end again. lmao. 

I'm thinking about a sequel to this book but I don't like to write about the same thing again and again. (Plus, I quiet enjoy the fact that y'all make your own story about Harry's life after this end, in your head.) I can never read a book which has more than 30 chapters without getting bored so, writing a book (or two in this matter) which has more than 30 chapters is just a dream. 

Actually I have like 1000 books in my library but there are book that I have only read like first 3 chapters of and I have seen another book in suggestions and then I have forgotten about the book I have been reading. That's me so, don't have too much hope about a sequel.  

Tell me your ideas about the plot twist! I wanna knooooooooooooooow. 

I love y'all to death and have a nice day/night! (: xxx

-Ash