Alternate Ending

For my own good health. Enjoy!

P.s. - Just know that this is not the real ending. This is just an ALTERNATE ending. The real ending is the one before this.
-

Harry basically shot off of the bed. He felt cold air hit his sweaty body and he could basically hear the sound of his heart beating so fast that he feared it'd break through his rib cage.

His first intention was to look for Louis. He would never ever bear that if Louis left him. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw Louis laying there next to him with his mouth partially open.

Harry still felt the fear that he was feeling even though he saw Louis next to him. He took a deep breath in puffed his chest out to make the pain in there go away. He laid next to Louis and wrapped his arms around him. He squeezed the short one in his arms and kissed his hair repeatedly, successfully waking up him in the process.

Louis snuggled closer to Harry and tilted his head up to inhale Harry's familiar scent that he felt so safe around always. He noticed that Harry is still sweating and pulled away to look at his husband.

"What's wrong, babe?" Louis asked scanning Harry's features again and again.

"A nightmare." Harry mumbled and squeezed Louis in his arms again just to make sure that they both are still here. "It was a beautiful nightmare." He whispered. Louis let out a giggle and sat on the bed.

"Tell me the beautiful part! Then we can talk about not so beautiful part later." Louis said excitedly not caring that it is 3am.

"So you can write another book like you did before? You basically wrote a love story about one of my nightmares!" Harry said chuckling a bit.

"Well, don't complain mister. It even got awards for it." Louis said sassily making Harry roll his eyes fondly.

"Alright, alright. It was about me and you but you had Angelman Syndrome in it. You remember the Syndrome that Zaynie has." Harry paused to get some confirmation from Louis and he continued when Louis nodded a little. He told about every single thing he saw in his sleep before he forgets them completely.

"Aw! I have been so cute! Plus, you have been so daddy! Oh. My. God." Louis gushed like a fangirl. Harry chuckled a bit.

"Well, you are still cute." Harry said smiling fondly at Louis.

"Well, you are still so daddy." Louis fired back. Harry gave a playful glare at his husband and placed his finger on Louis' lips to shut him up, knowing fully well how talkative Louis is.

"Well, here comes the scary part." Harry felt his heart beat get faster again and he started fidgeting with his fingers to calm the nerves. Louis noticed this and took a hold of his hands before placing a kiss on his lips.

"I'm right here." Louis said with a reassuring smile towards his husband.

"I love you."

"I love you more, big bad wolf. Now tell the story! I'm dying over here." Louis said as he laid down next to Harry again and threw all his limbs over him. Harry chuckled a bot at his husband's antics and placed a little kiss over his forehead before continuing the story.

"Well, when you were admitted to the hospital after that seizure, you never woke up. You were in coma and doctor said that you'd die if you had another seizure while you are in coma. Unfortunately, that was the case and you left me there all alone, Lou." Harry felt his eyes start to fill up with tears, just at the thought of Louis leaving him. Louis was quick to place kisses all over his face.

"See, Hazzie, I'm right here! I never left you, love. And I would never ever leave you." Louis kept mumbling reassuring words to soothe Harry, which worked perfectly. Louis knows everything about Harry and same goes to Harry. After all they have been together for whole their life. They were best friends when they were little and lovers when they were teenagers and husband and husband when they are in their late twenties now.

"Then I went crazy, Lou. I was seeing you in the house even after you were dead and I was considered as schizophrenic and my depression which was hidden under the ash started growing again. I was sent to a mental asylum when I almost died from self-harm since my mom couldn't handle me." Harry said making Louis gasp like a little kid listening to a bedtime story about dragons.

Louis snuggled closer to Harry as he felt his eyes start to burn with the familiar tears when he thought about it happening to his Harry. Harry wrapped his arms securely around Louis and placed a kiss on his forehead, knowing how sensitive his husband is, even though he tried to come off as a complete bitch. Harry decided to continue the story knowing that Louis would end him if he left him hanging there for another millisecond.

"Then I found a piece of broken glass in my cell there and I cut my hands and thighs open. I died from bleeding."

When Harry finished the story, Louis was full on crying. He felt like his teenage years again, snuggled up to Harry, watching a movie with a sad ending.

"Sh... babe calm down. It's alright. We are both fine. See, we are both alive." Harry soothed his husband. He wanted to chuckle at the way Louis took things so serious but that's how he is and that is one of the reasons why Harry loved Louis.

"I love you, Lou." Harry mumbled after Louis calmed down and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you more, daddy."

The silence filled between them for few minutes that Harry thought Louis was asleep with his head in the crook of Harry's neck and he was about to fall asleep too before Louis spoke up again.

"I'm definitely gonna write this story."

-The End-

****

(Word count 924)  

A/N - Nowwww leave me alone, goshies! I'm still too young to dieeeeeeee xD

I love y'all to death and have a nice day/night! (: xxx

-Ash