25. Twisted

"Please, Harry, wake up. I m-miss you- I miss you so much." Even though the sobs by his ear don't seem to stop anytime soon, Harry couldn't get his eyes to open. He felt as if his eyes were heavier than his body weight.

He felt a tear drop land on his hand and he could feel the way it stream down the surface making his hand tickle a bit. He tried to move his hand and he succeeded to move his fingers a little. He could clearly hear sobs by his ear stop and a soft gasp could be heard.

He felt someone grasp his hand as he moved his fingers again.

"Harry? You are awake! Harry! Oh my god! Doctor!"

Harry has never been so confused in his life. Who is the person grasping his hand? Why is there a doctor? Why can't he open his eyes? Is he in the heaven with Louis? If so where's Louis? Endless string of questions started flowing through his head which is sporting a headache now. 

He tried to get his eyes to open up again and he succeeded to open them this time but only to shut them again due to the bright light landing directly on his eyes. Another question! Who the fuck turned on a light that bright?

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Open your eyes, Harry! God!" The voice continued to screech by his ear making his headache worsen. He wanted to yell at the person till they shut the hell up.

He squinted his eyes, this time deciding to challenge the bright light and not to shut his eyes closed again. He looked at his surroundings but all were just a blur. He blinked twice and opened his eyes to see somewhat clearly this time. He could see a white room with lots of wires and machines. He dared to turn his head to a side and look at the still babbling person.

There sat a girl with brown hair and somewhat pale skin. She was wearing a blue shirt along with lots of makeup. Harry carefully scanned the girl's features to see if he knows the person but he only got a 'Don't know' message from his brain. He wanted to know who she is really bad and he tried to get that question out, only his throat to make a weird sound.

He cleared his throat and that's when he realized how thirsty he is. The girl sitting next to him seems to get the problem and reached out to get the glass of water on the little drawer by his bed. That's when some other people walked into the room in a rush like manner. Harry recognized them as doctors when he noticed their lab coats. One doctor took a hold of the glass of water before Harry could even reach for it.

"He can choke if he drinks now." The doctor said while others checked every inch of Harry. He felt the upper half of the bed he's on staring to lift making his body go to a sitting position. Harry didn't know that there was an oxygen mask on his face until a nurse removed it. He took a breath of fresh air in.

The same nurse slowly fed him the glass of water, making him more confused, because he can do that himself, can't he? He lifted his hand to get the glass to his hand but he couldn't hold it up in the air for more than three seconds. It fell back onto his lap.

He moved his head to a side when he got enough water, making the nurse stop feeding him.

"W-wha- what's goin' o-on?" Harry asked to find some answers for the millions of questions he has. His voice cracked a bit but he didn't care.

"You are in the hospital now, Mr. Styles. Can you remember why you are here?" One of the doctors answered partially to the question but it wasn't useful at all.

Any dumb shit can tell they are in the hospital when there are lots of doctors and nurses in the room along with thousands of machines hanging from his body. Plus, the doctor gave him a question to answer too.

"N-no." He simply answered still more than willing to find answers for the questions.

"Oh, okay. You just were in an accident and you just woke up from the coma which you were in for 6 months. Can you remember your name?" The doctor asked when he finished giving a look to other two doctors in the room.

"Yeah. I'm-" Harry cleared his throat a little. "Harry Styles." Harry said, giving out an 'are you kidding me?' look. The doctor nodded and looked at the girl standing next to him.

"Can you remember her name?" The doctor asked gesturing to the girl. Harry looked at the girl and scanned her features carefully. He still got the same answer from his brain.

"No." Harry said but his eyes widened when the girl's eyes started getting filled with tears.

"I-I'm sorry, ma'am. I didn't- I didn't mean to hurt you. Doctor, tell her to stop crying." Harry said with horror written all over his face. He told the doctor repeatedly the same thing like a kid.

"I'm- I'm your-"

"You better wait outside for a bit, Ms. Davies." The doctor said with a sympathetic look towards the girl.

"Why was she crying?" Harry asked still looking at the door to find answers for his questions.

"Can you tell me your mother's name?" The doctor asked, ignoring Harry's question.

"Anne Cox" Harry said and decided to ask another question which bothered him the most.

"Is Louis here?"

"I don't know really. Can you tell me their full name? I can see if the girl outside knows them."

"His name is, Louis William Tomlinson. We are best friends. He has Angelman Syndrome." Harry said so, very proudly about his Louis. He decided to leave out the fact that he and Louis are lovers.

"Wait a second till I go and ask Ms. Davies." The doctor left when Harry nodded but another doctor started asking him a million questions which he didn't know the answers for. Like, 'do you remember that you were in an accident? Do you remember what happened before the accident?' Harry just settled with shaking his head to every question since he paid no mind to them. There was nothing in his mind other than 'LouisLouisLouis' right now.

The doctor who left before walked into the room with a concerned look on his face. Harry bounced on the bed knowing that the doctor is bringing answers for his most important question.

"She said that you didn't know a person named, Louis." 

*****

(Word Count 1094)

A/N - 

:)

-Ash