19. 'Right here, with Lou.'

Harry pressed the button above Louis' hospital bed repeatedly until the nurses and the doctors came rushing into the hospital room. Louis kept shaking as his mouth gaped and tried to suck in oxygen but saliva in his throat was choking him. Harry watched all of this as if he was in a trance and he felt like everything is in slow motion as he was dragged away from Louis so the doctors can help the boy.

It barely lasted a minute but it felt like forever. Harry was held back by two nurses as he tried to push past everyone to stay by his baby's side. He kept struggling against them even though he knew deep down they are just trying to help his angel. He was lucky that he was even allowed to stay inside the hospital room.

He watched as Louis' body go limp on the bed as his shaking stopped. He stared at Louis' chest and let out a sigh of relief when he saw it move with the shaky breath Louis sucked in.

The doctors quickly hooked him to machines to help him breath. Harry was finally released from the hold and he quickly ran to his angel's side. He took Louis' hand in his as he sucked in a shaky breath of his own. He ran his fingers through Louis' sweaty hair. He didn't know that he has been crying until a salty tear landed on Louis' cheek.

Harry wiped his eyes but the rush of tears doesn't seem to stop anytime soon. He almost lost his baby boy again. He almost lost his everything again. How can he not cry? How can he be all fine knowing this is gonna take his baby away one day? How?

Harry let out a choked sob and buried his head in his palms not wanting anyone to see him in this state anymore. He jumped when he felt an arm on his shoulder. He looked up with red rimmed eyes and was met with the sight of Dr. Sivan.

"He will be alright, Mr. Styles." Dr. Sivan said soothingly but Harry could easily make out the uncertainty in his voice. 

This only broke Harry's heart more. He knew there's nothing anyone can do about this. He felt anger, sadness, worry and many other emotions rush into him. 

He felt like throwing himself off a cliff and ending it all but no. He will never do that. He would stay here as long as Louis is here. He will not leave.

And Louis was the only hope that made him stay.

-

"Is it okay, honey?" Harry asked as he adjusted the pillow behind Louis. Louis nodded his head.

"Alright. Open your mouth, a little fishy is coming!" Harry said excitedly as he brought a spoonful of chicken noodle soup to Louis' mouth. Louis giggled loudly and opened his mouth for the yummy food.

"Oops! A big fishy ate me!" Harry said making his voice high-pitch to sound like 'the little fish'. Louis let out a gasp.

"F-fishy okay?" He asked cutely tilting his head to a side as he rubbed his little belly, making Harry coo.

"Yes, princess. Fishy is all fine. But he might need few other fishies to party with him in your belly." Harry said as he brought another spoonful to Louis' mouth. "Open up for this little fishy too!" He smiled fondly when Louis giggled and opened his mouth again.

When they were halfway done with the bowl of soup, Harry heard a knock on their bedroom door. They came home from the hospital just few hours ago but since Louis was still tired, Harry decided to feed him in their room.

"Come in." Harry said as he wiped some soup from Louis' chin. He turned around to see his three mates standing there.

"Hi guys." Harry said smiling at his friends.

"Hey! Hello, Lou! How are you sweetheart?" Liam greeted as he walked over to the bed and sat next to Louis. Louis scanned Liam's every move carefully and soon started giggling at no apparent reason. Harry watched him with a fond smile making Zayn and Niall share knowing looks.