13. The Angel Awaiting Me

"Mom, I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to." Harry kept ranting under his breath as he snuggled to Anne's side in the waiting room. Anne's heart was breaking to even smaller pieces than it already is at the sight of her son.

"Baby, it's not your fault. Trust me, please." She kept telling Harry the same thing but he wasn't about to believe any of it. Anne was so worried about Harry's mental health. She didn't want a repeat of any of the things that happened years ago with Harry's nightmares. 

Louis is still in the hospital room and doctors are doing some tests on him. Harry was getting impatient but he got nothing else to do than praying.

"Mr. Styles?" A doctor came and called out. Harry sprung up from his seat and basically ran to the doctor. Anne followed close behind him.

"Mr. Tomlinson woke up." The doctor said with a smile. Harry could jump around the room out of joy. He felt like his heart was going to burst with happiness. He didn't know what he'd do if Louis ever left them just like Jay did. He heard his mom squeak out a happy sound.

"Oh my god. Thank you doctor, thank you so much." Harry wanted to scream out his joy.

"But" Harry's heart stopped for a second. "You got some things to know, Mr. Styles. He has a high possibility of having seizures again. I want to know if-" The doctor got cut short by Harry.

"Can I just see his first, please?" Harry almost begged. The doctor nodded with an understanding smile. He lead both Anne and Harry to Louis' hospital room.

"He's asleep at the moment." The doctor explained before Harry could freak out about Louis' closed eyes once again. Harry sat on the chair next to Louis' bed. He ran his fingers down Louis' cheeks with a weak smile. He stared at Louis' sleeping figure for few more minutes but the thought that he should settle things with the doctor popped to his head. He left Louis' side, leaving his heart there. (fook yeh bish I'm cheesy af)

"What were you saying out there, doctor?" Harry stood next to the doctor and he saw in the corner of his eyes,Anne sit on the chair he previously at.

"It's Dr. Sivan. And I was saying, that he'd have more seizures in the future. I want to know if there was anything different about his health and behavior before the seizure." Doctor asked. Harry thought for a moment and he remembered that Louis had diarrhea and he was really weaker than someone who has diarrhea for few hours. He told those to the doctor and the doctor nodded.

"Then, those are the signs you should be alarmed about. I'm not telling he'd have seizures every time he has diarrhea but there's a chance." Dr. Sivan explained. The doctor gave Harry the prescriptions of seizure medications for Louis but he knew that it'd have a minor effect on the matter.

"He'd be released in the morning." The doctor explained and shook hands with Harry before leaving.

-

"Hi, Lou. Ready to go home?" Harry asked once Louis woke up in the morning. Louis nodded furiously but whimpered when his head hurt. He lifted his own arm and tried to take away the pain.

"Head hurts?" Harry asked as he ran his fingers through Louis' hair. Louis nodded slowly this time but it was curt making him whimper again. Harry sent a sad smile towards the boy and kissed his forehead.

"Good morning, Mr. Styles and Mr. Tomlinson." Dr. Sivan smiled at both of them making Louis giggle. The doctor's smile widened at the sight of the smaller lad.

"Call him Louis. He gets it than Mr. Tomlinson." Harry said with a smile. He knew that they'd be meeting Dr. Sivan often since he's the doctor he decided to assign to deal with Louis' seizure treatments. The doctor nodded.