16. The Best Thing

"Yeah, okay, fine, right! Okay, okay, yeah, mom. Okay, god, fine. I'd be okay!" Harry said to the phone. He and Louis are ready to go to therapy now. Harry decided to take two hours for them together, saying he'd have more confidence with Louis besides him.

He hung up the call with Anne and turned around to find Louis sitting on the sofa with a bowl full of fruits.

"We will be leaving soon, baby. You gotta finish it quickly." Harry said sitting next to Louis with a smile. Louis looked at him and took a grapefruit from his bowl. He lifted it to Harry's mouth while looking at him with big eyes. Harry smiled fondly at him and opened his mouth. Harry pretended to bite Louis' fingers making the boy squeak and retreat his hand. Harry chuckled when Louis cuddled his own hand to his chest while looking at Harry with big eyes.

"Now I have Loulou's finger in my mouth and Loulou doesn't have a finger now!" Harry said making a scared face. Louis took his hand and examined it carefully to see if any of his fingers are missing.

"N-noooo... L-lou got all fingies!" Louis cheered while showing his hand to Harry. Harry leaped forward and tried to bite again, making Louis squeak and hide his hand under his bum. He started giggling uncontrollably making Harry chuckle too. Harry leaned down and placed a warm kiss on Louis' forehead.

"Okay, now we gotta hurry up!" He said while taking the bowl from Louis and taking another piece of fruit out of it to feed Louis. Louis opened his mouth and munched on every piece Harry put in his mouth.

"All done!" Harry cheered and placed another kiss on Louis' forehead. "Good boy!" He praised the smaller boy and stood up with the bowl. He handed it over to a maid and cleaned Louis' hands, cheeks and chin with some paper towels.

"Let's go!" He said and lifted Louis up while making plane sounds. Louis giggled throwing his head back at that and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. Harry walked them to the car which has Harry's driver waiting in. Harry got in the backseat with Louis and directed the driver about where to go.

"'azzie..." Louis started whining out of nowhere.

"What's wrong bub?" Harry asked running his fingers through Louis' fluffy fringe.

"P-pee pee" Louis mumbled making Harry want to coo until the world ends.

"Can you wait two more minutes?" Harry asked wrapping his arm around Louis. Louis nodded while cuddling to Harry's side. When they got to their destination, Harry was quick to get out of the car with Louis on his hip. He made the walk to the washroom quick, just in case the boy not being able to hold it in for so long.

"Sit down." Harry directed after removing Louis' panties.

(I'm the most distracted person ever. I just stopped it here and went to tumblr and then saw a care bear post and then i watched few episodes of care bear and then played few Barbie cooking games and here I am again to write. *face palms*)

"Done?" Harry asked and Louis nodded. Harry helped Louis with his clothes and walked out of the restroom with him. He didn't see Louis' skirt has rode up a little and Louis, of course, being a the little innocent bean, didn't see a harm in it.

"Nice ass!" The sound of perverted one whistling was what made Harry notice it. Harry turned around with eyes full of rage and leaped forward. He took a hold of the man's collar and pinned him to a wall.

"Shut the fuck up! He's innocent. Keep it in your pants you fucked up piece of shit!" He lowly grumbled to the scared man and let go of him. He watched as the man hit the ground gasping for air. He turned around to walk away but the man coughed out something that made his blood boil.