23. One Last Time

6 months later

"Hi, Loulou. Did you miss me? I was just buying something for me to eat." Harry smiled as he sat on the chair in the room.

"I hope you didn't miss me. Anyways, I cancelled the business meeting today too. They must be stupid to think that I'd go to a business meeting leaving you here." Harry talked to Louis' unconscious body just like he does every day for the past 6 months.

"Anne said that she'd come to visit you today. Isn't that exciting! Anyways, I brought you, your favorite. Don't you wanna wake up and eat with me?" Harry paused to see if Louis wakes up to eat with him. He let out a sigh when he didn't move a limb.

"Okay, then. I'd eat alone." Harry said and started eating. He didn't care that the hospital food didn't have any good taste as long as he doesn't leave Louis' side for so long. He didn't want Louis to wake up and look for him when he's not there.

He had been in Louis' hospital room for the past 6 months not leaving for anything except for food and to use the toilet. He wouldn't go out more than once for food, thinking that Louis would miss him if he left. He would hold in his bodily needs until he really have to go since he doesn't want to leave Louis alone in the hospital room.

Anne tried to get him to go home and even promised to stay with Louis until he comes back but he rejected the offer right away. Everyone was worried about his health too but he didn't give a damn about it. Louis' health was more important for him than his own health apparently and no one can change that.

Harry stopped eating and turned around when he heard the door to Louis' hospital room opening. He saw Dr. Sivan walk into the room with a sympathetic smile on his face, just like he does every day.

"Is he going to wake up today, doc?" Harry asked the same question but nodded when he got the same answer of 'I don't know' he gets every day.

"When is he going to wake up then?" He asked his second same question.

"I told you, Harry. I don't know. It depends on him. We can't predict anything." Dr. Sivan said patting his back like he usually does. Harry just nodded and ran his hand through Louis' hair a few times.

"Anyways, how are you doing today?" Dr. Sivan asked. It has become a habit of him to ask Harry that question every day since he felt like Harry is too worked up for this. He doesn't blame Harry though, because he'd be the same if he was in Harry's position.

"I'm good 'cause Louis is here." Harry replied with the usual words he uses every day with a bright smile.

"That's good." Dr. Sivan nodded.

***Warning: I suggest you stop reading here if you are easily triggered.***(I'd explain what happened at the end)

"I would go and checkup on the other patie-NURSE! EMERGENCY!" Dr. Sivan yelled out as he pressed the red button above Louis' bed. Louis' unconscious body started shaking violently on the hospital bed.

Harry gasped as he watch the 'oh so familiar' scene unfold in front of him in horror.

"LOUIS!" He screamed out as he was dragged out of the room by two male nurses. Everything else was played in blur for Harry. He watched as more nurses filled into Louis' room along with some doctors. He was still held back by the same two nurses as he struggled to go in for his baby boy's aid. He knew that Louis would be okay if he went to his side and talked with him. He just knew that but these stupid people don't let him go.

He successfully managed to kick one of the nurses but there were another two grabbing him as he tried to run into the hospital room. He screamed out Louis' name few times but it went unheard. He just wanted to help his baby, nothing else.

He let out a sigh of relief when Dr. Sivan walked out of the room.

"Dr. Sivan, Dr. Sivan!" He called out and he saw the doctor signals for the two nurses to release Harry. Harry ran over to the doctor.

"Is he okay? He's okay, right? He's still here with me right?" Harry shot question after question at the doctor. Doctor let out a long sigh before looking at Harry who looked like a psychopath with his hair messed up, shirt wrinkled and bags under his eyes by staying up all night just in case Louis waking up in the night.

"He didn't make it, Harry. I'm sorry." The doctor finally voiced out what they all dreaded.

Harry felt as if his whole life fell apart, which did. He felt every limb of his body go numb. He felt his throat go dry. He felt like everything is happening in slow motion and every sound around him was in so distance.

"NO! YOU'RE LYING! No, no, no, you're lying, yeah, you're just cracking a joke on me." He laughed a little as he scanned the doctor's face to see if the doctor is just pulling a prank on him, but there was just sympathy written all over the doctor's face.

"I'm sorry, Harry." Was all the doctor said before turning around and walking away.

"LOUIS!" Harry called out as he ran into Louis' hospital room like a madman. He froze in place when he saw Louis' body covered in a white blanket. Harry ran over to Louis' bed and threw the blanket open and stared at Louis' pale face which held a small smile by the corner of his mouth.

"Wake up, Louis! Look at me! Don't go please, stay with me. Louis! Louis!" Harry sobbed out as he shook Louis' lifeless body, lying on the hospital bed.

"Just open your eyes for one last time, Louis. I just wanna look into your eyes and say that I love you." Harry sobbed kissing all over Louis' face again and again. He shook Louis' body again and again to get Louis to wake up. He even placed his ear on Louis' chest but he let out a scream of pain when he could hear nothing.

He felt everything around him spin and the only thing on his mind was 'LouisLouisLouis' before he fell to the ground. 

****Over**** (Louis died by having a seizure while he's in coma.)

*****

(Word Count 1081)

A/N - I am really sorry, guys but remember, life is uncertain and anything can happen at any minute. Your whole world can come crashing down in a second. 

(A/N (later) -Isn't that funny how everything came crashing down for me like three days after saying it. Believe me, life sucks.)

-Ash