18. "Dr. Sivan!"

"N-nooooo" Louis whined clinging to Harry's arm. Harry sighed and tried to pry Louis away from himself.

"Babe, I have to go to work. I'll come back even before you know it." Harry said still trying to loosen Louis' tight grip on him. Louis whined and kept clinging to Harry's arm.

"Yes, honey. Come here. We can do more fun things." Anne tried to get Louis to stay with her. Louis just shook his head and tried to drag Harry away from the door. Harry tried to get away making Louis' grip loosen. Louis fell on his bum and let out a cry. Harry gasped and scooped Louis up to his arms.

"I'm sorry, honey bee. Sh... it's fine, sunshine." Harry kissed Louis' forehead and walked over to the couch in the living room.

"Where does it hurt, baby girl?" Harry didn't get that he used a 'girl nick name' instead of a 'boy nick name' (foooooooook it. There is no such thing either.) Louis pointed at his bum making Harry coo and place a kiss on his trembling lips. Anne gasped from behind but chose to keep her mouth shut.

Harry brought his hand down to Louis' pantie covered bottom and rubbed where he said it hurts. He made sure to keep his perverted thoughts out of reach for the sake of Louis and himself.

"it's all fine, baby. Don't cry now." Harry kissed Louis' fluffy hair since the boy has his head on Harry's chest. Harry felt his shirt get wet with Louis' tears, drool and snot but he didn't mind. All he cared about was making Louis feel okay.

Louis stopped crying soon enough and cuddled to Harry's chest.

"Seems like I'd be staying home today." Harry sighed. Anne nodded sitting opposite of them.

"Care to explain about the kiss, young man?" Anne asked with a pointed look. Harry seemed confused for a second before it hit him.

"Oh! Oh, yeah. I forgot. Okay, whatever." Harry said blushing furiously. Anne smirked.

"So, explain, lover boy." Anne said making Harry blush more.

Then Harry explained how it happened making Anne coo like crazy.

"God, he's so precious." Anne said and walked over to place a kiss on Louis' face. She found him sleeping peacefully while chewing on two of his fingers and part of Harry's shirt. She cooed again and smooched his cheek.

"Is he asleep?" Harry asked since he couldn't see Louis' face with their position.

"He is." Anne nodded.

-

Louis woke up only 30 minutes into his sleep and got out of Harry's lap.

"Hello, sweetheart. How was your sleep?" Harry asked smiling at the boy who stood in front of him. Louis nodded curtly and held onto his stomach when it gurgled loudly.

"Aw, honey. What's wrong, boo?" Harry asked and his eyes widened when Louis started gagging.

"Baby? C'mon." Harry quickly scooped the boy up and ran to the bathroom but before he could make it Louis is puking all over Harry's back and the floor. Harry cringed a little but he still ran to the bathroom.

"it's fine my baby. Just breath. Sh... Honey, don't cry my angel." Harry cooed as he placed Louis on the ground and helped the boy to kneel down in front of the toilet. He supported Louis' forehead in case of the boy hitting his head somewhere by the force of the gags. Louis emptied his stomach into the toilet while crying so much.

"All is fine, my angel. Sh... Come here." Harry sat on the bathroom floor, cringing every time he felt his puke covered shirt stick to his back and set Louis on his lap. Louis kept crying, cuddled to Harry's chest.