Chapter 3

Your Pov

It was 3:30pm. I heard there was a popular cafe near my apartment building, so I changed into a hoodie and ripped jeans with my everyday Converse and headed downstairs to get some coffee. I pressed on the down button and waited patiently for the elevator to arrive. The elevator doors opened and I stepped in. I pushed on the button for the first floor then the close. Suddenly a hand slid between the elevator doors and prevented them from closing. A man around my age stepped in. He looks awfully familiar though.

I stood at the corner off the lift playing on my phone. But I could sense that the man would stare at me from the corner of his eye, I was a little creeped out but just shrugged it off as I thought he was some mentally ill person.

When the elevator doors opened at the first floor, I quickly walked out of the elevator towards the exit out to the main street. Before I could push the door open, the man stopped me.

"Wait!" I turned around to face him. "I'm really sorry about last night. I have a habit that when I start doing something, I try to complete it immediately. Sorry for slamming the door in your face too."

I took a few seconds to understand what he was saying, then i remembered, "YOU! You-"

"Yes. I'm sorry. Can I just treat you to some coffee or something?"

"I was about to get some coffee..."

"Great! Let's go to that cool cafe down the street."

~cafe~

"So, tell me more about yourself. Oh. Right, I'm Hoseok by the way. Jung Hoseok." He said after taking a sip of his frappuccino and stuck his hand out for me to shake. He seemed like a bubbly and sociable person.

I politely shook his hand and answered, "Well, my name is F/N. I just moved to Seoul from Gwangju. I'm living alone now."

"You moved in yesterday?"

"Yes."

"Cool! Me too."

I smiled and looked at my watch wrapped on my wrist. "The moving service truck is coming in half an hour with my furniture and more boxes. I have to go now. Thanks for the coffee."

"I can help you, you know. Well since I finished my apartment like, this morning." He shyly grinned.

"Mmm," I thought about it since I didn't want to trouble him, "If you want." And we walked back home together.

____________

I'm excited for that one coming chapter~~