Chapter 10

Your Pov

I met Jae Eun near my locker and we walked to class together. As expected, the boys weren't there yet. I sat down at my seat while Jae Eun went to talk to Seo Jun and the others.

And like every day, Bangtan reported just in time before the bell rang. I glared at Hoseok when he stepped in and he shot back a huge grin. The lesson began and surprisingly today's class was pretty fun. We actually had an exploding ball that almost burned down the class/ school. I guess Ms Park really makes her lessons the most "fun" ones.

~~~

"Y/N-ah, there will be a party at Jiwoo's house this Saturday, you wanna come?" Joowon asked me when we all had seated down at our lunch table. I didn't sit with them today cause well, they didn't ask, and I didn't want to see Hoseok, knowing he will possibly talk about me liking his photo. He may be talking about it now, but it's still best I'm not there.

"Yeah, sure," I replied while taking a bite of my apple.

"It's at 6. I can pick you up if you want," Jae Eun added.

I smiled and nodded at her, looking back down to my food.

The table then went silent.They kept looking at something behind me. I turned around and saw Jimin in a creeping position towards me.

"Awe, I was supposed to tickle you," he pouted.

"Y/N, come here for a sec'," Jungkook began while giggling a little and turned towards the exit of the canteen. I stood up from my seat and followed them out.

~~~

They brought me out to a table in the school garden where the rest of Bangtan sat at. Jungkook pressed on my shoulders to make me sit beside Hoseok. Did they bring me here for this?

"Ok so, I know this is dramatic but, I will now tie you to the chair," Taehyung "nicely" said and went behind me and tied my hands to the back of the chair. I was too confused to move or react.

"What the heck?"

After Taehyung tied me to the chair he went to Hoseok and did the same.

"HEY NOT ME TOO!?" He exclaimed.

"Yes you too, now we will question you two," Namjoon said and sat down in front of us with the rest gathered behind him.

"Let's start with the basic questions," They all put on their sunglasses as if they were secret agents or something. This is very dramatic...

"Hoseok do you like F/N?!" Jin yelled a little.

I raised my eyebrows at their stupidity.

"Aren't we going to get caught by a teac-" I started and got cut off, again.

"Yes, I do like Y/N," Hoseok replied. Well, I already knew that, but I am still confused about what is happening.

Namjoon then turned to me, "Y/N do you like Hoseok?!"

"Um no?" I replied still confused.

"So you love him?"

"No...?"

Namjoon then sighed heavily, "Hoseok," he stood up from his seat and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Good luck."

"Yeah ok so can you untie me now? I kinda need to pee..."

Taehyung rushed behind me and quickly undid the knot.

"K, bye," I waved and walked back into the building.

Hoseok Pov

"Sorry hyung," Taehyung patted.

Nahh she'll love me one day.

~~~

Your Pov

"Y/N you wanna hang out later today? I don't know where you wanna go but..."

"Yeah sure. I need to get out of that practice room too."

"You wanna just go to the cafe? I know you hate the mall," Jiwoo stated.

I smiled and nodded my head.

~~~

We went to the cafe nearby after school. I told Namjoon that I wouldn't be joining them that day already. I said I didn't feel well and I would be going home.

The six of us ordered a frappe and some cakes.

We were casually talking while eating our cakes, talking about life and random dinosaurs 🦕. I heard the cafe door chime when it opened and more customers entered. I continued our conversation though.

"Heh, is this Y/N's new apartment or something?" I looked up and saw the 7 of them standing in front of our table.

Dammit

---------
And again, rip Jonghyun, I hope you are in a better place now.

❤️❤️❤️

and also please do change your profile photo to this rose to show your respects to Jonghyun