Chapter 8

[The photo was so random lol]

Your Pov

I sat in a corner of the music room watching them dance. It was good, their actually very talented dancers, especially Hoseok. But I was just really bored. I should be home right now jamming to GOT7 and Blackpink.

They finished practising one of their dances for the 5th time. Apparently, they had 3 songs prepared for the performance, and Hoseok choreographed all of them.

They all stopped dancing and went to their bags to drink water. Hoseok grabbed his water bottle and walked towards me while taking gulps of water.

"So how'd we do?" He asked, sitting down beside me.

"Really good. You guys are talented." I smiled at him.

Then I saw Jin walking toward the two of us.

"Hoseok-ssi, can you help me with a part in one of the dances?"

"Sure, which part?" He said and stood up and walked to the middle of the room with Jin.

Hoseok was teaching Jin that part of the dance slowly, while I played on my phone. I'm clearly in hell right now, well not really but I didn't want to be here.

They continued with their dance practice and I didn't even notice I fell asleep during the practice.

~~~~

"She looks hi-hilarious" I heard someone say while laughing like a madman.

"Guys lets put this on her too!" I heard someone else say excitedly.

I opened my eyes to see the boys standing in front of me with their phones in their hands.

"Guys she- sHE'S AWAKE! RUN!" Taehyung shouted and scurried off to a corner of the room with the others.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked quietly since I just woke up. I turned around to face the mirror behind me, and realised what the boys did to me, my face.

They drew all over my face - extremely rosy cheeks, lips red like a drunk woman, eyebrows drew into one, and of course, a moustache. I looked like those people in "boyfriend does my makeup" videos, but worse. They must have used the makeup from my makeup bag.

I was speechless, I didn't scream at the monster in front of me nor did I yell at them. I let out a heavy sigh and stood up, picked up my makeup bag and walked out to the toilet.

Taehyung Pov

In the middle of the dance practice, Hoseokie went out to the toilet, and Jungkook noticed that Y/N fell asleep and had an idea to give her a makeover. It may be bad to be doing that when we only met her today, but we all agreed, although Jin and Namjoon being like parents, said no and scolded us a little. But we were able to persuade them to agree on the idea. I grabbed Y/N's bag and searched for some makeup or maybe a makeup bag. There was a small bag at the bottom of her school bag. I took it out and unzipped it and it was full of makeup. I placed the bag on the floor and the others took a makeup thing each and started gently drawing on her face. I darkened the colour of her cheeks and Jimin "scribbled" on her lips. And we obviously had to draw a moustache. Jungkook was laughing his ass off already.

"Guys lets put this on her too!" Jimin exclaimed waving a cowboy hat at us. Why did we have a cowboy hat? 'Cause why not?

When I turned back to look at Y/N, her head turned and she slowly started to open her eyes.

"Guys she- sHE'S AWAKE! RUN!" I exclaimed, running to a corner of the room.

We expected her to yell at us after she saw what we did to her face, but she just sighed and walked out of the room with her makeup bag. 'Is she mad at us?' Well we drew on her face, of course she's mad but - nevermind.

Then, Hoseok stepped into the room, holding his stomach and laughing, so hard.

"Wha- what," he was unable to talk properly since he was laughing so hard. "What did you do to- to Y/N's face." He finished, rolling on the floor.

________

Im getting worse at these ㅠㅠ