Chapter 24

Your Pov

We're moving today. I had sought permission from mom and dad and they were fine with it. I was reluctant to move at first since I just moved in like 7 months ago and now I had to move again, but Hoseok managed to persuade me.

I organised everything neatly into boxes, some of my art stuff some of my precious items. Of course, I packed my stuffed toys as well. I would never sleep well without them. No. Not childish at all.

I took about 3 hours to pack every item the house. Except for the furniture, obviously. Apparently, Hoseok said I could leave the furniture at home, the new place would be completely furnished by Hoseok's parents' tastes.

The workers helped to move our boxes into the truck while Hoseok and I drove to the place. After about a 20 minute drive from the old apartment, we stopped in front of a simple but beautiful modern apartment.

 After about a 20 minute drive from the old apartment, we stopped in front of a simple but beautiful modern apartment

We got out the car and Hoseok went to the car boot to bring out the things we brought as I admired the House. The cargo truck arrived a while later and the workers helped move the heavy boxes into the house.

"Thank you, everyone! You all did well!" Hoseok exclaimed once they had moved the last box in. The workers bowed and took their leave, leaving us two alone to unpack.

I stretched my hands upwards and yawned, "Should we start unpacking?" Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Oh and-" Before I could ask Hoseok already answered my question.

"Yes, you'll have your own bedroom, just in case. Of course, I would go over to sleep sometimes," He pecked my forehead and climbed up the stairs to the next floor and I followed him.

There were three rooms and a bathroom, but only two had beds. The two rooms that had beds were directly opposite each other. The empty room was the furthest from the stairs, I noticed it was also the biggest room among the other rooms. I walked into the middle of the room, looking around. The wall facing the door was replaced with a window reaching from top to bottom. Laminated wood floors and cool bulb lights.

"This is the dance studio," I heard Hoseok say. He just stepped into the room with me. I nodded. That's why there were mirrored walls. "Let's start unpacking," with that we went back downstairs. I first carried my clothes box and makeup box up the stairs. I wanted the room on the left where I assumed was facing the west, so I took that one. I wanted to watch the sunset.

I started hanging my clothes on the hangers I found in the baby blue wardrobe and folded some and placed them neatly in. There was a white dressing table so I organised my makeup on it. I, of course, couldn't forget my stuffed toys. I ran back downstairs to get the box but Hoseok was already holding up one of my stuffed dogs in his hand. I walked towards him and snatched the toy out of his hands.