Chapter 13

for some reason, Wattpad does not allow me to italicize the words so I won't be able to show the characters thoughts, so bear with it.

Your Pov

"Be mine??"

My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened.

"What?"

"Be my girlfriend, you know. Like we'll date and hang out more often and do everything together," He simply said.

I jaw dropped. I couldn't give him an answer. I just stared into his eyes.

"I'll make that a yes, ok? You're still up for the cafe date right? Great," with that he kissed my head, I repeat kissed my head and walked off, leaving me standing there. I wasn't exactly surprised by the date part. Mostly of how straightforward he is and that sudden peck.

The end of lunch bell rang and snapped me out of my daze. I brisk walked to class and sat down at my seat with my head resting on my hand. I didn't really notice anyone else step into the room as I stared at the wall in front of me with a hundred things, mostly Hoseok, running through my mind.

"Y/N? Hello? SNAP OUT OF IT!" I heard Mr Oh's loud voice as I looked up to see everyone staring at me.

"Ah, right, sorry sir," I looked down at my math book. I heard one of the boys chucking slightly and I turned my head to the right a little and glared at them at the corner of my eyes.

The rest of the day went by quickly, though I could feel dreamy eyes staring at me. When the dismissal bell rang, I stood up packing my bag and waved goodbye to Jae Eun and blew my two temporary boyfriends a flying kiss and greeted Mr Oh too. I could see Hoseok frowning at the corner of my eye. I walked out of class when I sensed someone run after me and then wrap its arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go jagi!" Hoseok exclaimed, smiling and looking at me.

"Excuse you. Not now. We're in school,"

"Oh! Oh! So I can call you jagi outside of school instead?" He smiled.

"What? Wel- Ugh!" I exclaimed and stomped out of the school. I could hear him chuckle as I walked off. Again he ran after me and held my hand. I glared at him as he swang our locked hand up and down like a little kid all the way to the cafe.

I did catch myself smiling for a second.