Chapter 26

Hoseok Pov

My eyes fluttered open to an unfamiliar environment. Every thing was white. The only sound heard was the beeping of the ICU monitor. Oh, I'm in the hospital. I was shot, right.

I felt a weight on my right arm. I turned to see Y/N sleeping soundly. I smiled and leaned forward to pat her head. She moved her head a little before lifting it up, her eyes red and swollen as if she had been crying.

She looked at me for a good 10 seconds before shooting up from the chair.

"Hoseok! N-nurse! D-doctor!" She ran out the ward. I frowned. She's running from me when I just woke up?

She came back with two other people. I tried to lift myself up but a painful sting on my back stopped me.

"Mr Jung, it's best to stay still. Your wound hasn't fully recovered yet," The nurse said.

The doctor did some checks on me. Apparently, I could be discharged in two days from then. After that, both the nurse and the doctor left, leaving Y/N and I alone.

"You. You have been in this bed for a week. You know how worried you got all of us? The boys couldn't sleep well, I had never seen them so sad before. It was all because you took that bullet for me. Why did you? You didn't need to. You could have just let that little thing hit me instead. Why-"

"If you were shot, would there be any difference? Would the boys not be worried? Would they not be sad? Wouldn't I say the exact same thing you did?"

I could see tears flowing down her face. I then heard shuffling from outside the ward when the door was pulled open.

"Hoseok!" Taehyung, along with Jimin and Jungkook, came running in to my side. "You're finally up! Do you know how worried you got us? Why did you take the bullet? You-"

I cut him off again, "Are you saying I should have just let Y/N get shot and you wouldn't be worried?"

"Well no, but..." He turned to Y/N and smiled, "sorry, Y/N-ah"

I sighed. "I'm getting discharged in two days. Don't worry, I'll be able to join you guys and every crap you do."

Jin came over and smacked my head, "You idiot. We don't need that, we're just happy your okay now."

I saw Y/N was still standing in a corner, watching us talk with watery eyes. I stretched my arms open, beckoning her to come into my embrace. She walked closer and wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her back, inhaling her scent that relaxes me.

"I'm sorry. But I'm very thankful. Really," she said, her breath hitting my neck.

~~~

I was finally discharged from that place. I would go back to school on Monday. According to Namjoon, Eunji was expelled from school after shooting me and sending me to the hospital. And yes, she's also spending her time in jail now.

I've gotten back together with Y/N too. I've explained everything to her clearly and she had forgiven me.

We were sitting on the bench at the park, the one we always went to. We watched the moonlight reflect on the surface of the lake, moving from left to right as if it was dancing.

I nudged my head to the big, bright and round figure in front of us. "That's you. If I'm the sun like everyone in school says, that's you."

"Hm? Why?" She asked.

"No reason. Just that the moon and sun probably goes together, like how we do," I turned my head to look at her.

Despite the lack of lighting, I could clearly see her smile since it was as bright at the moon. Something I could look at forever.

She noticed I went silent and turned to look at me as well. Her eyes sparkled under the stars and her hair was in a bun. I leaned forward and placed my lips on hers. The kiss turned from a gentle one to a more passionate one. I gently bit her lower lip as I slipped my tongue in, a soft moan escaping her mouth. I pressed my forehead on hers once I had pulled away, the both of us smiling from ear to ear.

"I love you."

And she finally was able to say it, "I love you too."

-End-

Vote and comment ;-;

Ok im kinda sad that I don't need to brainstorm every second to think of ideas for this book anymore cus its now over. But I will be working harder on Bermuda Triangle.

Now I'm not sure about the sequel but I don't think I would have anything to write about in there so 90% chance the sequel would never exist. :/

Thank you to the ones who supported this book! <3<3

Purple purple