Chapter 25

Your Pov

"Let's go separate ways and break this special relationship, in real life,"

My heart started to beat faster. I was afraid.

"Goodbye, Y/N. We will still see each other every day. But now, as friends."

My heart hurt. I knew we only dated for less than a year but he still was the first man to love me other than dad.

Since he broke up with me in the morning before school, we still had to drive to school together. There was an awkward silence throughout the whole ride. I was also holding back the few beads of tears that fought to roll down my face.

Once he parked the car, I was about to open the door when he held me back. He leaned forward to kiss my head whispering a small "I love you". A tear fell. I couldn't help it. He held his lips on my head for a while before he pulled away and got out the car. I sighed and got out too, walking into the school immediately, leaving Hoseok behind.

Hoseok Pov

I went to the back of the school. There was a small alley behind the school.

"Have you broken up with her?" A voice said from behind me. I turned around. If looks could kill, that person would be dead.

I glared at her, "Yea."

"Great! Now you're mine, or she dies," She clung to my arm.

"Hey. Go with the deal. I break up with her but you leave me and Y/N alone," I pushed her off.

She sighed, "Right, fine. I guess I will have to fight for you."

I turned around to walk out of the alley into the school. I went to look for the boys at my locker.

"Hey," I stuffed my hands into my pockets. "I broke up with Y/N,"

"We know," Jin said, eyes narrowed at me.

"No. That was a prank, I'm sorry."

I told them about the prank, explaining on our original plan.

"So why did you break up with her in real life?" Jin asked.

"I was forced to."

~flashback~

"So I heard you two broke up," she smirked.

"No, we didn't, Eunji."

"It was a prank."

"Well then, you better break up with her. You know how close we are, I can do anything to her."

"If you don't break up with her, I promise, I will hurt her, in any way."

"Don't you dare-"

I sighed, "I'll break up with her, you do not touch her nor will I be yours."

She smirked and reached her hand out, "Deal."

~~~

"Isn't Eunji one of Y/N's friends?"

I nodded.

"She acted like she wasn't one of those crazy fangirls. She's worst," Namjoon shivered.

"So what are you, or we, gonna do? Are you planning on telling her?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not sure. I'm afraid Eunji will hurt her if I told her," I frowned. "I'll think of something."

The first bell rang and people started rushing to class. We also walked to class. Y/N and her friends, including Eunji, were already there. Y/N was staring at nothing, face blank. I walked past her to my seat.

~~~

I've made up my mind. I will tell Y/N about everything during lunch when Eunji isn't around. We will try to plot something and get Eunji into trouble. I took out a piece of sticky note from my bag and scribbled on it.

Meet me in the art room during lunch. Please.

-Hobi

I folded the piece of paper and held it in my hands first. I waited for the lunch bell to ring before I hurriedly stood up and headed out the door, placing the note on Y/N's table as I walked past.

"I'm gonna tell her later. In the art room," I said softly once all the boys had came out.

"Do you need backup? We can stand outside if you'd like."

I shook my head, "It's okay. I'll be fine," With that, I turned around and walked down the hallway, passing by all the empty classrooms till I reached the art room.

"I had told him to leave you alone, but I didn't think he would. So I'm here to tell you, you've broken up, you're no longer together. So you two are nothing." I saw Eun Ji and Y/N in the art room. Eunji's back was facing me as I hid behind the pillar beside the row of windows

Y/N seemed shocked but confused.

"I broke you two up," Eunji simply said.

Y/N nodded, "Ah. I see. That gives me a better reason to not leave him alone then," and the next thing Eunji did made my jaw drop. She pulled out a gun from her pocket. How did it even fit in there? I ran in the speed of light, quickly forcing the door open and ran towards Y/N, pulling her into my embrace as I felt something pierce through my flesh.

I felt the burning sensation on my back. At first, I didn't feel pain at all, until I felt like my lungs were getting ripped out of my body. My vision became blurry and my legs went weak. I could only hear Y/N shouting my name. I dropped to the floor. I think I saw the guys running in, a few of them rushing to my side while, I think was Jimin, went to punch Eunji in the face. Those were the last things I saw before my vision went totally black.

_______

Sorry.

Vote and comment?