Chapter 16

Your Pov

I woke up in a pair of big, warm arms. I panicked mentally at first but calmed down when I knew we didn't do anything.

I gently held onto Hoseok's arm which was laying on top of me and slowly lifted it up placing it beside him. I wiggled off the bed but was pulled back down immediately.

"Five more minutes~" Hoseok groaned in his low morning voice.

I smiled to myself and turned to face him, moving closer. I brushed my fingers through his fluffy brown hair and played with it for a while.

"Hoseok-ah, its been five minutes, you wanna get up now?"

"No. Stroke me." He said.

Wtf?

"What?"

"Nevermind I'm awake." He sat up suddenly and awkwardly smiled and pecked my forehead. My eyes widened in surprise. Hoseok chuckled and hopped off the bed walking out of the apartment. I scratched my head and headed to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine and went to change into black shorts and a white tee. As I was changing in the room I heard my apartment door open. I thought I was just hearing things since my door makes a soft "ding dong" when it opens and can be easily mixed up with a doorbell. I thought it was probably just a neighbour's visitor. I walked out of my room and jumped a little from shock as I saw hoseok eating a piece of cake in the kitchen.

"Oh god, you scared me." I placed my hand on my heart. Oh, right he knows my password.

Hoseok giggled, "Cake?" He pushed a piece towards me as I sat down in front of him.

"Thanks," I grabbed a fork and cut a small piece putting it in my mouth.

I then felt something light on my nose. I looked up to see Hoseok holding up his finger wrapped in cream smiling from ear to ear.

"Why you little-" I shot up from my seat and scooped up some cream from my cake and smeared it on his face. I was about to get another scoop when he held onto my wrist and stared right into my eyes as I stared back. He quickly pecked my nose and licked the cream off.

"eeEEEEEE" I squealed while rubbing my nose.

He started laughing really loudly again. I glared at him.

Just then my phone screen lit up and I picked it up still rubbing my nose. It was from Jae Eun.

Jae <3: Helloo???

I tapped on it and realised she sent me a hundred messages since last night.

Jae <3: hey where are you?
Jae <3: hello?
Jae <3: heyy
Jae <3: heyy
Jae <3: hey come out from wherever u are pleasee I'm leaving soon
Jae <3: Y/N!!
Jae <3: I'm going without you K?

"Ah shoot," I said under my breath. I quickly replied.

Me: sorry I left early with Hoseok last night.

"You wanna go anywhere today? Some place in mind?" Hoseok asked.

I shook my head, "No~"

"Good, cause I do," He got up took my hand and pulled me out of the house.

_____________________
Vote comment :)
Btw do you want this story to be full of adventures or like the common storyline like cheating, moving, and those drama?