Chapter 11

Your Pov

Dammit.

Ugh, who cares anymore. They need to know I can't, no, I don't want to be their guest in every dance practice.

"Well, you can say that," I shrugged and took a sip of my frappe.

"You're not sick," Namjoon suddenly spoke in English.

"Of course I'm not," I replied back in fluent English.

He looked at me and smirked. That soon turned into a talk in English competition.

And the others are just watching us confused.

"Ugh I give up, guys let's go," I turned to the group and they stood up following me out the door, leaving Bangtan in the cafe.

~~~

We walked to the playground the park while Joowon and Seojun ran to the swings like little kids. We three girls sat on the bench as Jae Eun and Jiwoo made me gossip about Hoseok.

"Girl, hope clearly likes you, give him a chance," Jiwoo slightly whined. I just pouted in reply.

"OR," Jae Eun exclaimed all of a sudden. We stared at her waiting for a reply.
"Tbh this is just for fun, but why don't we pretend that Seojun or Joowon are dating you, I actually just want to see Hoseok's reaction, heh," Jae suggested.

"That's a good idea, a jealous hobi is extremely rare lol. Do you approve, Y/N?"

"Do I have a choice?" I turned my head to them.

"Um no," Jae Eun grinned, "JOOWON! SEOJUN!" She called for the two boys who were fighting on the swing.

They jumped off the swing and ran towards us.

"Who is willing to be Y/N's temporary bf? We're trying to make her lover jealous," Jiwoo simply explained.

"Or we can do a love triangle type. Like these two idiots will fight for Y/N,"

"That's more fun," I actually agreed to that.

"Ok! Start your acting boys!"

"Y/N baby, you know I love you right???" Seojun aegyo-ed.

Why did I agree to this?

"Y/N jagi, you know I love you more right???" Joowon copied.

I glared at them. "No, I don't," Jae Eun then slapped my back and gave me a 'just stick to the freaking plan' face.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Yes, and I love you too," pretending to be cute is horrible.

Hoseok's Pov

After Y/N and her friends left, we all bought a drink each and decided to go to the park for a walk. We were walking on the pavement along the playground in the park while Taehyung was sleeping on Jungkook's back since he was tired. We slowly walked towards the playground in silence.

"Y/N baby, you know I love you right?" I heard a childish but familiar voice say. I stopped in my tracks and the other stopped behind me.

"Wha-" Namjoon said but I raised my hand in a motion to shut him up.

"Y/N-ah, you know I love you more right?"

They all raised an eyebrow at me. I quickly looked around and saw Y/N with her group of friends. We ducked down and hid behind a bush as we watched them.

"No, I don't," Y/N replied and received a smack from her friend. Jae Hwa? Jae Eun? Yea Jae Eun.

"Yes, and I love you too," she sighed.

What's going on??