Chapter 6

Your Pov

Okay. So Hoseok's in this class with his group of friends. No big deal.

When I stepped into the class, students' eyes were on me, staring at the unfamiliar face in their class. Jae Eun decided to introduce me to the small group of friends gathered at a table.

"Everyone, this is Y/N. She transfered today. She's from Gwangju."

"Hi! My name is Seojun! I hope we can be friends!" One of the boys jumped up from his seat and introduced himself before sticking out his hand for me to shake. I quickly shook it.

"I'm Eun Ji. This is Joo Won and Jiwoo." Another girl said while gesturing to herself then her friends beside her. I smiled and slightly bowed at them.

"Here," Jae Eun pulled me to a seat at the second row, "You can sit next to me now, I have been lonely for like 2 months."

I giggled and sat down beside Jae Eun at the seat nearer to the window. And we started talking to get to know each other.

It was 7:28. Mr Oh was already in the class room and the bell was going to ring any minute now. But I realised Hoseok isn't in class yet.

"Where's Hoseok?" I asked Jae Eun, worried that he will be late.

"Oh, they always come at 7:29 on the spot, never late." She told me.

At that moment, a group of boys stepped into the classroom and greeted Mr Oh. The class quietened down and looked to the front of the class. Hoseok was the last of them to enter.

"On time again boys. Dance again?"

"Yes, sir." A short one replied. When Hoseok turned around to walk to his seat he noticed me.

"Oh. Y/N. You're in Mr Oh's class to?"

"Well," I pointed to myself, "Obviously."

"Heh right" He said while scratching his nape and walking to the back of the classroom where he sat down with his friends.

The first bell rang and the teacher closed the door, wanting to start the lesson.

"Before I start, we have a new student with us." He told the class before turning to me, "Do you want to come up and introduce yourself?"

I smiled and stood up from my seat and walked to the front of the class before introducing myself.

"Hello everyone my name is F/N I will be your new classmate." I said, specifically talking to the other students who doesn't know me yet, and bowed to the class and shyly walked back to my seat. And then class began.

Hoseok Pov

The boys and I were walking and chatting on the way to class after we finished our short dance practice. We use all the free time we have to practice for the upcoming performance for the school, even if the time we have is less than 20 minutes.

When we were outside the classroom, Namjoon, the leader of our group stepped in first while the rest of us followed behind him - with me being the last one to step into class - and greeted Mr Oh. When I was about to walked to my seat, I saw Y/N sitting at the second row nearest to the window beside Jae Eun.

"Oh. Y/N. You're in Mr Oh's class to?"

"Well, obviously."

"Heh right." I said scratching my nape and walking back to sit with the boys.

"Hoseok-ah, who's that new girl?" Jimin asked me after i sat down at my seat.

"Yeah. She's pretty~" Taehyung said before Jin hit the back of his head. "What?! Its true."

"She's my new neighbour. Y/N." I quietly replied, ignoring the other comment from Taehyung.

"Before I start, we have a new student with us. Do you want to come up and introduce yourself?" Mr Oh started.

Y/N stood up from her seat and walked to the front of the class.

"Hello everyone my name is F/N I will be your new classmate." She said, bowed to the class and shyly walked back to her seat.

Taehyung's right though, she is really pretty.

__________

oH tHE CrINgE Of MY wRiTinG