Chapter 23

Your Pov

"Class, we have been selected to do a performance in four weeks on anything you would like. Dance, acting, singing etc," Mr Oh announced, "But we are doing it as a class, no groups no solos. Ok?" The class started chattering away after Mr Oh had left the classroom, picturing the performance they wanted in their head.

"We have seven great dancers here, including Seokjin and Namjoon. Why don't we just do a dance?" Seojun spoke up.

"Jun-ah, but you can't dance," Eun Ji stated. I laughed.

"Well, I can do stunts," He pouted and stood up suddenly, walking to the empty space at the front of the class and did a perfect backflip. We all cheered in amazement. "Why don't Hoseok choreograph the dance?" he asked. We all turned to Hoseok, waiting for a reply.

"Hmm? Uh... But- Fine," He leaned back in his chair, "I'll think of one. What theme?"

"Can we use Dessert by Dawin?" I suggested.

"I guess that's ok..." Just then, the lunch bell rang. Everyone started getting up from their seats and left the classroom. Hoseok said he wanted to go to the music room to choreograph the dance and skip lunch for today, so I followed him, with the other six boys.

Hoseok connected his phone to the big speaker they had in the music room and clicked on Dessert. The song started playing and Hoseok was already getting into it, moving slightly to the beat.

'I like the way you move~ Girl~' Body rolls aye? He went to pause the music while the other boys walked to the middle of the room and warmed up. Hoseok walked back to them.

"So we'll start at the 'they can imitate you' part, so. 1, 2, 3, 4..." He started doing a small move, hands crossed touching the opposite shoulder and stepping to the left after un-crossing his hands, still on the shoulders. On the third and fourth count, he patted his sides twice. He continued after the fourth count by brushing his right arm over his head that his right hand in close to touching his left ear. "Then right arm out, pointing to the audience," he did what he said and lifted up his left leg to a bent and tilted his body to the right, making it look like he's falling.

They started from the top again, nailing it perfectly, since they were trained dancers. There was a part of the song where Hoseok will do a solo on popping.

'Murder that, murder that. Dancefloor, dancefloor' Hoseok instructed Jimin to do a butterfly twist before freestyling for the next few seconds. Taehyung tried to copy him but failed and fell on his back. Ouch.

"I'M OKAY!" he shouted, getting back on his feet.

"Guys class is in three minutes let's go," I said standing up from the corner I was sitting at and walked out the door. They followed behind me, grabbing sips of water from their bottles.

"Hoseok, you had any ideas yet?" Seojun asked when he saw us step into the classroom.

"Yeah. I'm working on it. I may need yall to join me in the music room in a few days," Hoseok replied sitting in his seat. The next period teacher came in and started the lesson.

~~~

"Then Seojun comes in with Jimin and Jungkook. Do a butterfly twist then freestyle after you land," Hoseok said and started counting. Jimin, Jungkook and Seojun come in, doing their instructed move. "Your freestyle can look like anything. You may even look like a crazy monkey if you want," Seojun tried, but looked like an awkward and insecure monkey, cracking up the people in the room.

"Shut up will you," Seojun glared.

There's one more week to the performance. Hoseok took a week to choreograph and we were on the first week on teaching the whole class.