Chapter 15

Your Pov

He started to lift up my shirt.

When I felt the cold air touch my stomach, I immediately pushed him off using all my strength, you know cuz they never learn to get off.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH STOB IT. IM NOT DOING THAT. NO. NEVER. I AM THE PURE, INNOCENT ANGEL. I FOREVER WILL BE. IM NOT GONNA LOSE MY VIRGINITY YET. NOPE, NO THANK YOU," I yelled. Hoseok stared at me for a good 10 seconds before laughing really, really loudly. He then stepped closer to me while I leaned back away from him and he hugged me little too tightly.

"You're so cute," He squealed, rocking us left and right. Is this Hoseok? At first, he was being all cuddly, then turned not so horny, and now he's being all cute again.

Yea. Yea. I only just started to realise that he is cute.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders when he pulled away and guided me downstairs.

"Shouldn't you be chilling with other girls who adore you more than I do?" I turned to look up at him.

"I only look at you," he winked.

"Aww. Cheesy," I flapped my hands. (Literally what I do when I cringe)

"So we're together now?"

I'll just give him a chance, he is really sweet. It wasn't like I hated him, I just didn't want to be in a relationship yet then. I nodded with a smile on my face.

Then he let go of me and started jumping and dancing at the same time.

"Okayyy, I wanna go home nowww. I'm tired," I slouched a little.

"I'll look for the guys first ok??" He locked our hands together while I blushed and walked towards the huge living room where I think I saw Jin nagging at the three kids again. probably for drinking alcohol.

"Guys I will be going first. We'll meet tomorrow okay?" He waved and pulled me out of the house behind him.

We drove back to our apartment building in comfortable silence in his Tesla, one of my dream cars other than a Porsche.

I walked into my apartment after saying goodbye to Hoseok and quickly took a shower and dived onto my bed. Just then I heard the doorbell ring.

I groaned and dragged myself off the bed and open the door and saw Hoseok in his loose clothes.

"Y/N/N (your nickname) I think I left something with you."

"Go get it," I said sleepily while walking back into my room and falling back on the bed. I then felt someone jump onto the bed beside me.

"I found ittt," He giggled and snuggled next to me hugging me tight. I was too tired to realise what was happening and I just drifted off to sleep in his warm arms.

______________
Vote Comment
HAHAHAHAHA NO SMUTTT CUS IM TOO YOUNG TO WRITE OR EVEN KNOW THE DEFINITION OF SMUT BUT SADLY I DO UNDERSTAND BUT I WILL NEVER WRITE IT