Chapter 12

Hoseok Pov

The next day I decided not to break into Y/N's house and just go to school. I will do that next time. I got to school and headed to the music room for practice again. Today will be our last practice day. Namjoon wants us to take a break before the performance that Friday, so there won't be practice for the two days.

I kinda forced Y/N to eat with us today, but I noticed her two guy friends have been really clingy. They even begged for her to stay or at least let them go with her. And surprisingly, she said ok, and even pinched their stupid cheeks. Hell yea I'm jealous.

During lunch, i dragged her out of the canteen into the hallway, quick enough that the two guys couldn't pull her back. I slammed her onto the lockers and trapped her in between my arms.

"Can you tell me whats going on? Who do those two think they are? Hm? Always clinging to you like some leech," I rolled my eyes.

"You do know that this doesn't really work right? Cuz I can easily escape," she bent her knees a little and slid under my arms, "juuust like that," she said smiling at me.

"Honey, I have the brains to think, I'm not those dumb pretty girls in dramas," she sassed.

A smirk appeared on my face, "Honey?"

Your Pov

"Honey?"

"U-uh, you know that was sarcasm," I blushed.

"Hey, you want coffee after school?" He asked.

I smiled, "Uh, sure. I'll invite the others," I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"No, just you and me," His face looked serious.

But I argued and said it will be more fun with more company.

"Why can't you just date me already?!" He asked in frustration, a little too loud that some people were staring at us.

"Excuse me?"

He leans in closer to me.

"Be mine??"

----------
Short asf chapter cus I ran out of ideas. And HAPPY NEW YEAR ALTHOUGH I AM LATE.