Chapter 19

Thanks for 1k btww ❤️❤️

Your Pov

Hoseok drove us to a gallop stable. As we stopped outside I could see a few horses being ridden around inside the area clearly by some unprofessionals. They looked scared and uncomfortable. I started to get nervous too. Hoseok made me step out of the car and we walked into the stable to a small hut like thing that was actually a reception desk.

"Hey Ji, two horses for maybe 20 minutes?" Hoseok smiled at the receptionist, apparently named 'G'.

"Hoseok-ah. Hello. I haven't seen you for a while now, how you been?" She smiled back and gave him two helmets with a small sticky note with two single digit numbers on it. "And this is...?" she looked at me.

"She's my girlfriend," he smiled and pulled me closer to him. "And I have been doing very well. Thanks by the way." He said taking the two helmets and note walking to the gate beside the hut and entering the stable. "That's my old friend, she has been volunteering here for 2 years now. I knew her 2 years before as my dad's colleague's daughter." I made an 'o' shape with my mouth. Hoseok chuckled, "You didn't think she was my ex or something right?"

"Lmao no," I laughed.

"Who says 'L. M. A. O' like letter by letter?"

"Me." He nodded.

We walked to another reception counter and Hoseok handed the guy the piece of paper. He walked out through the back door of the counter and came back out about 2 minutes later with two brown horses, one with a blond mane and tail and the other with red. Hoseok took the rein of both horses and walked with them to the galloping area (lmao idk what's it called).

"You can take Ruby, she's easier to handle, I'll take Oakley," Hoseok moved the red-maned one towards me in front of a step stool and beckoned me to climb on as his hands were on my waist supporting me.

I slowly placed my feet in the stirrup but immediately placed my feet back on the stool turning around and face Hoseok.

"You know, I never said I liked to ride horses. I just like them. I have never ridden on them! Im too scared to! What if I get smashed by these beautiful creatures?" I whispered to Hoseok.

He chuckled, "Don't worry. Just follow Cheong hyung's instructions," He lifted me up onto the horse, me biting my lip in nervousness. "I'll be riding behind you." He walked to his horse getting on. The Cheong guy then held onto Ruby's reins and guided me around the perimeter of the stable, correcting me now and then.

"Sit up straight,"

"Relax your arms,"

"You can put your hand down," I took a deep breath in and tried to obey.

"You know what? Just calm down and relax your body, you ain't gonna die or break a bone under this horse," he said. I chuckled awkwardly and took another breath in and relaxed. He slowly let go of the reins and Ruby was nicely trotting round herself. I smiled to myself and looked straight ahead. She started to get faster until I was behind Hoseok.

"Aish. You're learning faster than me when I just started," Hoseok joked. In front of me.

"I just stuck my tongue out!" I replied to make sure he knew. He chuckled back. I could see him smiling from ear to ear, I smiled too. That was when I realised his smile gives me life, makes me happy, and I love it.

"Yah! Move faster will you?" I laughed. He turned his head around to face me and stuck his tongue out mocking me.

After a while, our riding time was over and we both got off our horses. Before walking away with Hoseok I looked back at Ruby and gently pat her head.